Validation Processor Control
The Validation Processor control automatically highlights all form fields
with errors, auto focuses the cursor on the first error, provides a complete
error summary with the ability to jump to any error listed, and works
with all of the validators that ship with ASP.NET as well as many third
party and custom validators. All without any programming!
The Server License works for as many web sites as you like on a single web server.
This license is constrained to your server's IP address, so you must specify the
IP address of your server when ordering).
- Windows XP, 98, ME, NT, 2000, 2003
- Pentium II CPU
- 256 MB of RAM
|License:||Free to try, $197.00 to buy|
Here are Some Key Features of "Validation Processor Control":
- Automatically detects all ASP.NET Validators.
- Advanced error summary with links to invalid fields.
- Highlights all invalid form fields (in the color you specify).
- Moves cursor to first invalid field.
- Can auto-focus the cursor on the first form field when form is first loaded.
- Alternate highlight and unhighlight colors.
- Multiple validator support, works with all of the validators that ship with ASP.NET.
- Works with 360 IMPACT's ASP.NET Group Validator control and most third-party validators as well.
- Design-Time Support for Visual Studio.NET, and ASP.NET Matrix.
- CSS (Cascading Style Sheet) support for further enhancing the error summary.
- Doesn’t require any programming!
- Cross-browser compatible (tested in IE, Netscape, and Opera browsers.) Complete documentation
and sample forms to get you started.
- Free minor upgrades and patches.
- Free technical support via firstname.lastname@example.org
| RELATED SOFTWARE DOWNLOADS FOR VALIDATION PROCESSOR CONTROL |
- ASP.NET Auto DB
makes it easy for you to create and publish database forms in under 10 minutes..
- PBEmail 7 ActiveX Edition
is an Email Component ActiveX DLL. It can send emails without any SMTP server configuration by the user.
- Spryka ePostMailer
allows you to import data from a several formats including Microsoft Access, Microsoft Excel etc.
- Group Validator
provides the ability to validate groups of fields without any programming.
- G-Lock Email Processor
powerful tool designed to automatically process incoming Internet email such as bounced/undeliverable messages
email filtering software which sits behind an email client such as Outlook Express
- Expert Email Validator
is a simple and very powerful tool for anyone to check email addresses from email lists, determine if the emails are valid or not and manage email lists.
- OutDisk email attachment FTP for Windows
for Email makes it easy for email users to share big files in email messages. Works with any email and webmail.
- Turbo Mailer - Bulk Mailer & Email List Processor
lets you set up and send out bulk email like newsletters or personalized circulars efficiently with ease
- Advanced Email Utilities
It compresses and removes threaded mails. The duplicate mails are also removed.
is the easiest way to protect your email communications can help you send secure email directly through web-based email programs like Gmail, AOL, Yahoo!