Universal Document Converter
If you want to find the most complete solution for the conversion of documents of any type into JPEG, TIFF, PNG
graphical files or PDF, Then Universal Document Converter is your best choice. With Universal Document Converter,
It can assist you in preparing documents to be appear on websites, protect them from unsanctioned copying
and changes when sent by email, save a lot of time while advancing PowerPoint presentations, and also simplify
the process of sending materials to the printshop or publisher.
It is based on the virtual printing technology, As a result, exporting Microsoft Excel tables, Microsoft Word
documents, Microsoft PowerPoint presentations and Autodesk AutoCAD drawings into a chosen format is not any more
complicated than printing on a desktop printer. In summary, you will be able to reduce expenses on the development
and implementation of a corporate document flow system.
- Windows 8/7/XP/Vista/2008/2003
- Universal Document Converter does not print for DOS applications
- 512 MB or more RAM
- Intel Pentium III 500 MHz or above
|License:||Free to try, $69.00 to buy|
Key Features of Universal Document Converter:
- Ease to use. For exporting documents of any type into graphical files or
Adobe PDF all that is required is to print them using the printer labeled 'Universal Document Converter'.
- Export into 8 formats. Documents of any type can be exported into graphical
files or Adobe PDF in 7 popular formats: JPEG, GIF, PNG, TIFF, PCX, DCX or BMP.
- Universality. The technology of virtual printing makes it possible to convert documents of any type, including technical drawings, multipage reports and commercial posters, into a chosen format.
- The advanced algorithm of quantization. Advanced algorithm for image quantization makes it possible to produce the highest quality copies even when converting them into a white and black format.
- High resolution. The ability to export documents with a resolution up to 2,400
DPI enables you to save all elements of design of advertising materials and the minutest details of drawings
and electronic diagrams.
- Practicality. The direct export of a document into a graphical file (instead of printing and scanning a paper copy) economizes on expendable materials and time.
- Scalability. The possibility to share Universal Document Converter over a network
and use it from workstations allows for a significant increase in speed for the conversion of documents.
- COM-interface. The presence of a COM-interface simplifies the compatibility of document flow systems with Universal Document Converter.
- Flexibility in configuration. The flexibility in configuring the program makes it possible to choose the optimal ratio between the quality of documents copies and the size of output files.
- Quick configuration. A profile library (collection of settings with optimal conversions for standard conversion tasks) makes it possible to configure Universal Document Converter with
two clicks of the mouse.
- Remote usage. Compatibility with Microsoft Windows Terminal Services and Citrix
makes it possible to use Universal Document Converter from remote computers.
- Economy of system resources. Low consumption of system resources enables you to export documents of practically any size which can contain hundreds of pages.
| RELATED SOFTWARE DOWNLOADS FOR Universal Document Converter
- VeryPDF Document Printer (docPrint)
is a easy-to-use Document Printer and Document Converter software
- WordPerfect Document Converter 4
can Convert WordPerfect, Word, RTF and Text documents fast and perfectly
- ActMask Document Converter Pro
Convert any document into PDF, JPEG, PNG, TIF, PCX, TGA, or BMP formats.
- Cobynsoft's Review
All in one document viewer, editor, converter, and publisher for Windows.
- Aide PDF to DXF Converter
Converts PDF to DXF for editing in CAD.
- Boxoft GIF to Flash Converter
A powerful conversion tools that let you to batch convert GIF to SWF Flash format.
- PDF to Html Converter for Mac
Helps to convert PDF to HTML web pages.