Tiff To PDF COM/SDK
Tiff To PDF COM/SDK converts TIFF files (including multi-page images) into PDF .
It is a stand-alone GUI program, and is not an Acrobat(R) plug-in. This easy-to-use software
allows you to combine tiff files into one pdf file. Just scan your document in bulk into TIFF files
and run TIFF TO PDF.
Excellent compression factor of G4 encoding. More robust processing of TIFF files.
This is new software programs and utilities convert TIFF files (black and white and color)
into exceptionally high quality PDF files with an excellent compression at a impressive speed
and performance. It allows you to convert selected files or entire folders. It allows
you to set security settings for the generated PDF files as well as document information
and page order.
It can automatically skew-correct B/W images by employing special techniques to insure
high quality output after conversion. If your application doesn't require OCR functionality,
Tiff To PDF provides a very convenient, simple way to compose electronic books which can then
be issued to the Web.
You can scan paper documents directly to image files and then convert them to PDF using Tiff To PDF.
Tiff To PDF is perfect for high-volume document archive/database systems that require unattended
batch image conversions TIFF to PDF format. Tiff To PDF can also merge and split single
and multipage tiff images files to pdf.
- Windows 8/7/XP/Vista
- Pentium II CPU
- 512 MB of RAM
|License:||Free to try, $159.00 to buy|
Tiff to PDF COM/SDK features:
- It can simple to use inside your GDI application.
- It can simple to use inside your ASP/Asp.net/JSP etc. ( Server side ).
- Supports virtually all TIFF compressions, including ZIP,LZW,CCITT G4/G3,JPEG, Packbits.
- Password protection for PDF files with 40 or 128 bit encryption.
- Outstanding compression.
- Supports scanner.
- Can combine multiple tiff files into one PDF file.
- Supports Multi-page tiff file to PDF conversion.
- Does NOT need Adobe Acrobat software.
- Append to existing PDFs.
- Supports sorting on file name when converting batches.
- Can set automatic skew-correction (of B/W images).
- Makes use of effective compression processing to minimize space occupied by the created PDF files;
for example, an A4 size file with a B/W image the output size is about 40KB to 50KB per page;
color and gray-scale images are also compressed and optimized.
- Supports drag and drop.
- Page layout setting.
- Set file permissions to restrict printing, copying, and future modifications to the document.
- Supports single file processing, single directory processing, multi-level directory processing
and many other processing modes
- Specify any resolution(DPI) in the generated PDF file.
- Optimized to increase speed.
- Set the document info (title, subject, author and keywords, creator).
- Supports monitor batch convert.
- Supports watermark,viewer setting.
- Multi mode convert. when batch converting, can multiple image files to a single PDF file,
or each image file may be converted into individual PDF files.
| RELATED SOFTWARE DOWNLOADS FOR TIFF TO PDF COM/SDK |
- X360 Tiff to Pdf Converter
is a simple and powerful image tool with an user-friendly and drag & drop interface
- STDU Converter
is a powerful application, that provides you with the possibility to convert TIFF and DjVu documents to PDF format.
- TIFF To PDF Convert Command Line
TIFF image to PDF format batch conversion utility (tiff to pdf , tif to pdf, tiff2pdf, tif2pdf ) that converts TIFF files (including multi-page images) into PDF .
- Advanced TIFF Editor
is editor and converter you a full solution for viewing, editing, printing, drawing
- Image to PDF Command Line Tool
Image to PDF Command Line Tool is ideal for repetitive and batch oriented tasks. convert JPG, PNG, GIF, BMP, PCX and TGA images
- PDF Chart Creator Dynamic Link Library
PDF Chart Creator Dynamic Link Library, creates a variety of charts from data as PDF documents royalty free using a DLL
- Raster to Vector Converter SDK (DLL)
Raster to Vector Converter SDK (DLL) can convert raster image into vector image, and output into dxf or text file. The format of raster image include bmp, jpg, tiff, pcx and tga
- PPT to PDF Converter
PPT to PDF Converter is the fast, affordable way to quickly convert powerpoint document to PDF format