Image to PDF Command Line Tool
Image to PDF Command Line Tool is ideal for repetitive and batch oriented tasks. It is run from a DOS command line environment (or batch file) and is controlled through the use of parameters that are passed to it when it is run. These parameters can also be used within command (script) files which are themselves passed as parameters to the utility.
For full information please download the ZIP file (using the download link above) and extract the manual.
The Image to PDF Command Line Tool will convert one or more images into a PDF document from the command line or from within a batch file, with parameters that control it's operation.
Parameters can be passed as arguments or by using one or more "command" files that are themselves passed as arguments or referenced from within other "command" files.
- Windows 8/7/XP/2000/2003/Vista
- 512 MB RAM or More
|File Size:||1.5 MB|
|License:||Free to try, $29.99 to buy|
Key Features of Image to PDF Command Line Tool:
- Supports PDF/A (levels 1A and 1B).
- Converts JPEG / JPG, TIFF / TIF, PNG, GIF, BMP, WMF, EMF, PCX and TGA images.
- Convert images into PDF documents with our easy to use and intuitive interface.
- Supports multi-page TIFF and animated GIF images.
- 40 or 128 bit document encryption.
- Bates page/document numbering.
- Supports OCR'd text extraction from TIF images (as produced by Microsoft
- Set PDF version number from v1.2 (Acrobat 3.x) to v1.8 (Acrobat 9.x).
- Rotate images by a fixed amount or automatically so that all images are in
Portrait or Landscape orientation.
- Option to convert WMF and EMF images into more efficient native PDF documents
rather than being embedded as bitmaps.
- Option to re-compress JPEG images.
- Combine up to 1000 images into one PDF document.
- Or convert each image into it's own separate PDF document.
- Produce a simple full screen PDF slideshow complete with transitions between
- Include a clickable image stamp (eg logo) on each page of the output PDF
- Password protect output PDF document.
- Include a bookmark in the output PDF for each image.
- Optional border between image and edge of the PDF page
- Set PDF permissions to restrict printing, copying and modification.
- Set the DPI resolution of the output PDF to between 9 and 2880 DPI.
- Set PDF meta information (author, title, subject, keywords, creator,
producer, creation date).
- Set preferred PDF viewer options (center window, hide toolbar, hide menu bar,
hide window user interface, fit window, page mode: none, outlines, thumbnails, full screen, page layout:
single page, one column, two column left, two column right).
- FREE upgrades to all future versions.
- Does NOT require Adobe® Acrobat® software for creation.
| RELATED SOFTWARE DOWNLOADS
- Image to PDF Desktop Application
is a Windows utility that will convert one or more images into a PDF document.
- Naevius Wallpaper Changer
is very convenient program to manual or automatic change wallpapers on a desktop.
is a batch image editor for optimizing digital photos. PictureScaler offers a flexible approach to resizing and will convert between various image formats,
- Mandala Painter
is the professional Mandala drawing program for Mandala artists, designers and for everyone who just likes creating kaleidoscopic images.
- Html Color Picker
is the best color picker software for you. You can pick any favorite colors from your computer and save them to your favorite collections.
helps you to organize your text and graphical data in hierarchical form.
- WebGraphics Optimizer
WebGraphics Optimizer (Standard) and WebGraphics Optimizer are perfect tools for optimizing and compressing images for online and internet use, mainly World Wide Web pages.
is a very fast, compact and innovative paint and photo enhancement program.