SMPlayer is a player able to play the most known video & audio formats without any codecs and also
play DVD discs and Internet streams.
SMPlayer intends to be a complete front-end for MPlayer, from basic features like playing videos, DVDs,
and VCDs to more advanced features like support for MPlayer filters and more. Also we can say that SMPlayer
uses the award-winning MPlayer as engine, so it’s able to play the most known audio & video formats without
any need of external codecs: avi, mkv, ogm, mpeg, vob, 3gp, asf, mov, wmv, mp3, ogg... You can also play DVD
discs and Internet streams.
One of the most interesting features of SMPlayer: it remembers the settings of all files you play. So you start to
watch a movie but you have to leave... don't worry, when you open that movie again it will resume at the same point
you left it, and with the same settings: audio track, subtitles, volume...
- Windows XP/Vista/98/NT
- 512 MB RAM
|File Size:||8.46 MB|
Key Features of SMPlayer:
- it remembers the settings of all files you play.
- Configurable subtitles. You can choose font and size, and even colors for the subtitles.
- Audio track switching. You can choose the audio track you want to listen. Works with avi and mkv. And of course with DVDs.
- Seeking by mouse wheel. You can use your mouse wheel to go forward or backward in the video.
- Video equalizer, allows you to adjust the brightness, contrast, hue, saturation and gamma of the video image.
- Multiple speed playback. You can play at 2X, 4X... and even in slow motion.
- Filters. Several filters are available: deinterlace, postprocessing, denoise... and even a karaoke filter (voice removal).
- Audio and subtitles delay adjustment. Allows you to sync audio and subtitles.
- Advanced options, such as selecting a demuxer or video & audio codecs.
- Playlist. Allows you to enqueue several files to be played one after each other. Autorepeat and shuffle supported too.
- Preferences dialog. You can easily configure every option of SMPlayer by using a nice preferences dialog.
- Translations: currently SMPlayer is translated into more than 20 languages, including Spanish, German, French, Italian, Russian, Chinese, Japanese....
- SMPlayer is under the GPL license.
| RELATED SOFTWARE DOWNLOADS FOR SMPLAYER |
is a Next Generation of media player for PC and AVCHD player's Upgrade with simple and stylish user interface
- STMP3 Player
Just about every Trekkie wants an LCARS PC. That won't happen for many years but we can have LCARS interface programs for our PC
- Windows Media Player 9 for Mac OS X
is the fastest growing media format on the Web
- SolveigMM WMP Trimmer Plugin
allows editing video and audio files loaded to Windows Media Player
- Softick Audio Gateway
is the first audio streaming solution for Palm OS handhelds which allows to connect Palm OS handheld to the Bluetooth stereo headphones
- Cucusoft All Media Player
Cover all audio/video/image formats including AVI, DivX, XviD, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, RM, RMVB, MP3, WMV, ASF, JPEG and so on.
- DVD Boy Player - Play DVD VCD MPEG AVI DivX
A standard consumer DVD player and Video player, mp3 player, Play dvd vcd mpeg 4 avi divx.
- Accessory Media Viewer
is a Image and Multimedia Viewer for Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows 2000, and Windows XP that helps you quickly Locate, View, Edit, Print Pictures, Documents, Multimedia, and Surf the Internet.
- Aplus Video to PMP Converter
is professional PMP converter software, it design for anyone who wants to enjoy movies on the Portable Media Player.
- BoxEasy Jukebox
is currently a media player that deliberately uses folder names rather than embedded (and usually erroneous or inconsistent) tag information to sort, display and play mp3/wma files etc.
- VLC media player
is a highly portable multimedia player for various audio and video formats (MPEG-1, MPEG-2, MPEG-4, DivX, mp3, ogg, ...) as well as DVDs, VCDs, and various streaming protocols.
is a versatile video capture component and media player component available for Delphi and C++Builder..