TVideoGrabber is a versatile video capture component and media player component available for Delphi and
C++Builder (as a native VCL component), or for Visual Basic and Visual C++ (as an ActiveX OCX component).
TVideoGrabber is a quick and easy video development tool. TVideoGrabber captures analog or digital video
sources like Firewire (IEEE1394) cameras, DV camcorders, USB web cams, TV cards, PCI composite cards, USB devices,
and plays video clips with frame capture and live streaming capabilities. The major features include video recording
(AVI, ASF and MPEG2 e.g. with Hauppauge PVR), audio/video compression on-the-fly or after recording, direct network streaming, network streaming to a publishing point, reencoding of video clips, media player, Send to DV (Print to DV) DV
timecode, DV date/time, DV camcorder control, motion detection, frame capture, text and graphics overlays,
TV tuning, videos built from set of images, screen recording, video cards with multiplexed video inputs,
deinterlacing, video rotation, brightness, contrast, hue, saturation, dual display on 2 separated monitors.
Includes 2 years free upgrades with e-mail support. After ordering the "without sources" version, it is possible
to upgrade later to the "full Delphi source code" version for the difference of price.
||7.6 build 215.10
- Windows Vista,XP,MCE,2003 server,ME,98
- Latest DirectX version
- Windows Media Encoder 11 (required to record in ASF or WMV)
|License:||Free to try, $695.00 to buy|
Key Features of TVideoGrabber:
Key Benefits of TVideoGrabber:
- VIDEO PREVIEW
of video capture devices like DV camcorders, USB webcams, IP Cameras, PCI composite and digital
capture cards, TV cards, USB capture devices and firewire(IEEE1394) cameras
- VIDEO RECORDING
- AVI/MPEG/WMV recording,
- recording with pre-roll,
- timer-based recording (delayed start, timered stop, or create new file periodically)
- compression of the audio and video streams, "on-the-fly" or after recording, using standard
audio/video codecs like MPEG, DivX, OpenDivX, XVid...
- pause/resume during AVI recording, with possibility to create a new clip for each pause/resume,
- video preview while recording.
- AUDIO RECORDING
- to WAV or MP3 files
- MEDIA PLAYER
- plays most of video clips: WMV, AVI, ASF, MPG, MP4, MOV, etc...
- plays most of audio clips: WAV, MP3, ...
- opens static images: BMP, PNG, JPEG, GIF, ...
- trackbar control,
- playlist features,
- playback at any speed, forward or backward,
- fast seeking, forward or backward,
- synchronization of several TVideoGrabber player components,
- plays streaming videos (opens Windows Media "http:", " mms:" and ".asx" URLs)
- opens static JPEG, BMP, PNG, GIF image files, allowing image processings and overlays
- FRAME CAPTURE
- to TBitmap, BMP and JPEG files, one by one or automatically,
- during preview, recording or playback,
- LIVE NETWORK STREAMING
- video streaming or audio broadcasting,
- directly to the internet, from the platform running TVideoGrabber,
- indirectly through a publishing point on a Windows Media Server, authentication supported
- FULL DV SUPPORT
- DV timecode
- DV date/time
- Send to DV ("print to DV"), lets you send the audio/video to a DV device like a DV camcorder,
- MULTIPLEXED INPUTS SUPPORT
- supports video cards with several inputs,
- accept 4 switched inputs and 16 switched inputs in 2x2 or 4x4 mosaïc video or in master/slave modes,
- IP CAMERAS / IP VIDEO SERVERS
- support for most IP cameras in MJPEG, JPG and ASF mode
- support Axis cameras in MPEG4 mode
- supports username/password authentication on IP cameras with secured login
- PTZ control
- MOTION DETECTION
- the video frame area is divided in cells, within motion is detected,
- the sensitivity of each cell can be easily adjusted through a simple dialog,.
- VIDEO PROCESSING AND OVERLAY
- image and graphic overlays,
- text overlay,
- video transparency,
- chroma key,
- video rotation 90° 180° 270°,
- top-down and left-right,
- half size and full size deinterlacing,
- brightness, contrast, saturation, hue,
- inverted colors,
- PREVIEW AND RECORDING OF VIDEO AND AUDIO CLIPS
- video files or a video streaming URLs (authentication supported)
- SCREEN RECORDING
- with or without cursor
- full screen recording (or one monitor when using several monitors),
- recording of the extended desktop across several monitors,
- recording of a given window identified by its name or handle
- CROPPING AND ZOOMING
- recording of only a cropped area of the video source
- zooming within areas the video source
- VIDEO CLIP BUILT FROM BITMAPS OR IMAGE FILES (BMP, JPEG,
GIF, PNG, etc...)
- at any frame rate
- REENCODING OF VIDEO AND AUDIO CLIPS
- by using the audio and/or video compressors,
- by applying graphics and/or text overlays,
- by extracting sequences from a start and stop time.
- AUDIO VU-METERS
- "needle analog" style or "digital bargraph" style
- DUAL DISPLAY
- on 2 different monitors (e.g. a small video window on a monitor and a full screen video on the 2nd)
- ANALOG TV TUNING
- TV channels scanning,
- TV frequency overrides.
- VIDEO CAPTURE DEVICE CONTROL
- video size,
- frame rate,
- video input,
- analog video standard (NTSC/PAL/SECAM),
- frame count of delivered and dropped frames.
- easy to use,
- lets you save tens of hours of DirectX and DirectShow development,
- based on the latest audio/video technology,
- works with most of the DirectShow-compatible video capture devices
available on the market,
- no additional library to distribute,
- 2 years of free upgrades (including new versions) with e-mail support.
| RELATED SOFTWARE DOWNLOADS FOR TVIDEOGRABBER |
- VideoLab VC++
is a set of components, based on OpenWire 2.x for fast video processing. They allow fast complex video manipulations with very few lines of program code
- BarCodeWiz ActiveX Component
is also a tool for a Visual Basic, Visual C++, VB.NET, C#, or Delphi developer looking to include barcodes in his or her programs.
- Easy Video Capture
It is a video capturing tool for recording your screen activities into AVI video in real time.
- BT Video Wizard
is a utility that records from any video capture source to WMV format.
- webcamXP PRO
is a powerful webcams and ip cameras management and streaming software.
- Visual Lint Professional Edition
integrated code analysis tool within your IDE
- WinAVI Video Capture
can record your films from AV devices such as video tape and web-cam, save it on your computer and even burn it to disc
- SMExport suite for Delphi/C++Builder
is a direct data export into MS Excel, XML, HTML, SPSS, PDF and others from DBGrid/Dataset or any VCL control!
- SMLogging suite for Delphi/C++Builder
SMLogging components for errors/exceptions debug, tracing of messages, events.
is a library for developers that integrates on projects the ability to create PDF documents in real-time.
- SMImport suite for Delphi/C++Builder
is a Components from SMImport suite allows to import a data from Excel, Word, Access, HTML/XML, Text/CSV/SQL, RTF, Lotus, DBF..