How to fully control your business in one day?
Retail Man helps you take full control of your retail business and it is an integrated business solution that combines
invoicing, purchasing, stock control, Point of Sale, Accounting, Payroll in one easy to use package.
Retail Man consists of Point of Sale, Inventory control, Invoicing, Debtors control, purchasing, Suppliers control,
accounting down to profit & loss and balance sheet, barcode label printing and more. It combines ease of use with speed
and flexibility to give the user a powerful tool to run and control the business. The Point of sale supports the use of cash
drawer, barcode scanner, docket printer and pole display. The invoicing allows the entry of stock and non-stock items, service
items, notes and the Printing of invoices, quotes, delivery notes and purchase orders. The inventory allows multiple part
numbers for the same item, with fast search facility. And the purchasing module has the ability to print barcode labels as
purchases are entered.
Retail Man has good security down to the menu level, and a diary module to Keep track of appointments with pop up
reminders. All reports can be viewed on screen, sent to the printer or to an Ascii file for uploading to other programs.
- Windows 7/2000/XP/Vista
- 128 MB of RAM
|File Size:||15.2 MB|
|License:||Free to try, $249.00 to buy|
Key Benefits of Using Retail Man:
- Instantly download retailman, no waiting period for shipping and delivery
- Installs on any windows Based Machine, the program will install in less than 5 minutes on any Windows based machine
- Control your stock. Retailman allows you to keep a minimum stock to serve your customers and at the same time better manage your cash flow by only storing the right stock quantity
- Issue purchase orders on time. Retailman tells you when you need to order and how much stock you need to order
- Track Stock Expiry dates. Stop wasting money on expired stock by identifying stock item expiry dates
- Keep a close tab on your clients. send timely reminders to your clients to pay their bills to keep a healthy cash flow
- Track stock items with serial numbers. Know when an item that has a serial number was bought and sold
- Print Barcodes for your stock. Allow the system to print and track barcodes for your stock to prevent user error and fast track sales
- Allow multiple part numbers per each stock item. Track stock items that you buy from different suppliers with different part numbers
- Email invoices, statements and specials to your clients. Use the built in emailing feature to save time and money, and generate more sales with minimal effort
- Email purchase orders to your suppliers. Use the built-in emailing feature to email your suppliers your purchase orders for speedy and timely stock delivery
- Track your staff sales performance. Encourage your staff by identifying the best performers and rewarding them for their hard work
- Implement a sales reward program. Increase your sales by encouraging your customers to come back using a reward points program
- Identify your stock best performers. Know which stock sells best and makes you more money
- Find out which clients have not traded with you recently. Identify the clients who have not been in recently to help you bring them back to your business
- Find out your business status on a daily bases. Check out how your business is doing on a daily basis by checking the accounting reports such as the profit and loss and balance sheet reports.
- Watch and monitor your sales from the back office on your networked computer as sales are processed.
- Know when to allocate more staff by reporting on your busy periods
- Process sales in record time using a touch screen and a barcode scanner
- Process credit sales to your regular customers with the same speed as cash sales.