PDF Content Split Batch
PDF Content Split Batch is an acrobat Plug-in that can split on text information within many PDF's,
It is an ideal software if you had for example a PDF statement that needed splitting up on account number,
PDF Content Split Batch would do this with ease by searching for words within the pdf's,
marking start and end ranges and then automatically splitting the document up for you.
Many options are available: Content Splitting, Batch file processing, Split on Bookmarks,
Take words within the pdf as output filenames, Search for text, Extract until text, Unique words,
Co-ordinate matching, appending option if previously matched which is used for repeated segments,
optional emailing of split pdf files based on email address within pdf + many more options.
NOTE: This Software requires Full Version of Acrobat 5 or greater std/pro by Adobe Software.
- Windows 7, Vista, XP, 2003, 2000
- 1GHz Intel/AMD processor or above
- 256 MB RAM
- Requires Full Version of Acrobat 5 or greater
|License:||Free to try, $249.95 to buy|
PDF Content Split Batch Key Features:
- Split PDF's based on text in the pdf.
- Split PDF's based on h,v co-ordinate positions in the pdf.
- Split and email parts of the pdf.
- Use email addresses in the pdf to automatically email segments of the pdf.
- Appends multiple matches together automatically.
- Batch Processing of many files.
- Generates multiple pdf's from a single pdf by splitting on textual content.
- Supports Full Acrobat 5 or greater std/pro.
- Appends split files if previously matched option.
- Email feature for emailing split files based on email address within pdf .
- Splits on words or until words by using word searches.
- Splits on unique words for multiple sheets.
- Splits on word positions.
- Bookmark splitting.
- Automatically saves settings for later use.
- Preview show option.
- Full HTML & PDF Help.
| RELATED SOFTWARE DOWNLOADS FOR PDF Content Split Batch |
- PDF Split Merge Pages
The program extract pages from pdf files, split pdf files into multiple parts, merge pdf files into 1 pdf file
- A-PDF Merger Command line
is a Windows console utility that merges two or more Acrobat PDF files into one single document.
- A-PDF Split
is a unique utility designed to split your PDF file. The program basically takes a large PDF file and extracts pieces of it based on the range selected by the user.
- A-PDF Split Command line
is a Windows console utility that extracts pieces of PDF files based on the range user selected. PSCMD is a standalone program.
- A-PDF Content Splitter
is a utility that lets you split Acrobat files into smaller pdf files based on location and text information within the files.
- ParmisPDF Professional
ParmisPDF creates PDF documents and performs operations on PDF documents.
- MzPDF Toolkit
The easiest solution available in the market to add PDF support to your application
- Combine PDFs for Mac
Combine PDFs for Mac allows users to Combine multiple PDF files into a single PDF.