MzPDF Toolkit is the easiest solution available in the market to add PDF support to your application. It designed in a way that makes the integration process
with almost any application a very simple task.
Basically, MzPDF toolkit will allow you to draw your desired output on a canvas.
You can draw almost anything on that canvas. After you finish the drawing part, you simply need to do one call
and we will handle the PDF generation task for you. You don't need to know (or learn) anything about PDF format.
Our engineers like to keep all PDF technical details to themselves.
You on the other hand will be able to concentrate on your application code instead.
- Windows 7/2008/Vista/2003/XP/2000
- 128 MB RAM
|License:||Free to try, $1499.95 to buy|
Below is the full list of MzPDF Toolkit features:
- Easy to use: We are aware of the fact that PDF integration into your application can be hard and very expensive sometimes. Taking that into consideration, we designed our toolkit with simplicity in mind. Our tutorial will demonstrate how simple it to integrate our toolkit with WordPad project. It less than 15 minutes task.
- API and .NET (VB.NET and C#) platforms: The MzPDF toolkit provides two types of interfaces: API interface and .NET interface. Using these interfaces, you can build very robust applications that can generate PDF files.
- Window 64-Bit support: The MzPDF toolkit is compatible with Windows 64-bit.
- No required knowledge of PDF is needed: Yes we mean that. You don't need to learn any of the PDF format details. You'll only need to understand the very simple yet powerful interface (API and .NET) that we are providing to start creating PDF files.
No need to remind you that this will mean no training time for your programmers thus, less development cost for your product.
- Rocket Speed: The toolkit can generate large PDF files very fast.
- Inexpensive toolkit: The toolkit price is reasonable compared to other competitor libraries available.
- Royalty Free: The toolkit is royalty free. We won't charge on your products' sales.
- Small size redistributables: The size of the toolkit redistributables is about 600Kb. This means that you'll add the PDF support to your application with a cost of about 600Kb to the setup size.
- Full Technical Support: We provide full technical support for our toolkit. 24/7.
- Different PDF versions: The MzPDF toolkit can generate PDF files with the versions (v1.3, v1.4, v1.5 and v1.6).
- Compressed PDF files: The SDK generates highly compressed PDF files.
- Document Information: The SDK supports document information, so you can fill in the needed information for the PDF files. This includes (Title, Subject, Author and Keywords).
- Open Options: The SDK provides control over how Acrobat Reader will open the generated PDF file.
- Progress Information: While creating PDF files we provide you with a callback to follow the task progress. This means that you can provide your users with a progress bar for example to show them the total progress accomplished. Your users can choose to cancel the process using the provided callback as well.
- Hyperlink support: The MzPDF toolkit supports hyperlinks (hotspots). With this feature, you can add links to your generated PDF files which can point to your company's website for instance
| RELATED SOFTWARE DOWNLOADS FOR MzPDF Toolkit|
- PDF Maker Class .NET
ActiveX DLL for automatically creating Adobe Acrobat PDF files from practically any type of file
- PDF ActiveX DLL
ActiveX DLL for programmatically creating Adobe Acrobat PDF files
- Gnostice PDFtoolkit VCL Pro
is a powerful component set for Borland Delphi and Borland C++Builder to manage, manipulate, view, print, enhance PDF documents.
- Gnostice Many2PDF ActiveX/.NET
is a versatile component for Microsoft Visual Studio and Visual Studio .NET users that enables conversion of HTML, RTF, Text and image (BMP, JPEG, EMF, WMF) documents to PDF.
- Gnostice PDFtoolkit ActiveX/.NET Pro
is a powerful PDF management, viewing and printing component set for Microsoft Visual Studio, Microsoft Visual Studio .NET and other .NET platforms.
- PDF Split Merge ActiveX
can split and merge PDF files for you easily. It is a standalone component and does not depend on Adobe Acrobat, or even Acrobat Reader.
- ViewPDF OCX
is an ActiveX component which enables your application to display and interact with PDF files.
is a library for developers that integrates on projects the ability to create PDF documents in real-time.
- Tiff To PDF COM/SDK
converts TIFF files into PDF, Can combine multiple directories and tiff into one PDF file.
- Quick PDF Library
Quick PDF Library is a powerful royalty-free PDF developer SDK.
- ParmisPDF Professional
ParmisPDF creates PDF documents and performs operations on PDF documents.