oXygen XML Editor Professional
Oxygen is a multi-platform XML Editor, XML Author, XSLT/XQuery Debugger and Profiler.
Compatible with Windows7 & Mac OS X Snow Leopard.
Supports visual XML editing driven by CSS stylesheets. It supports XML, XSL, XQUERY,
FO, XSD, RNG, RNC,NRL, DTD, Schematron, WSDL and CSS documents and offers a powerful
and intelligent code insight that guides the user to write valid XML content.
Oxygen is the best XML editor available, with a large number of users ranging from beginners
to XML experts. It is the only XML tool that supports all the XML schema languages.
The XSLT and XQuery support is enhanced with powerful debuggers and performance profilers.
You can use oXygen XML Editor to work with all XML-based technologies including XML databases,
XProc pipelines, and web services.
Specially tuned for content authors, oXygen XML Author comes with a configurable and
extensible visual editing mode based on W3C CSS stylesheets with ready-to-use DITA, DocBook,
TEI and XHTML support, making oXygen the ideal XML authoring solution.
oXygen XML Editor is a cross-platform application available on all the major operating systems
(Windows, Mac OS X, Linux, Solaris) and can be used either standalone or as an Eclipse plugin.
- Mac OS X 10.4 or later and at least the Java 5.0 Runtime Environment.
- Windows 2000 or Later
- 512 MB of RAM
||Windows:97.3 MB / Mac - 81.1 MB
|License:||Free to try, $349.00 USD to buy|
oXygen XML Editor Professional Key Features:
Intelligent XML editing
- Different perspectives: XML Editor, XSLT Debugger, XQuery Debugger, XML Databases,
XML Tree Viewer/Editor.
- The views inside the oXygen window are dockable, floating and hideable.
- Manage and share transformation scenarios together with the project.
- Share any of the oXygen XML Editor options together with the project.
- Batch validation and batch transformations. Multi-line find and replace
support allows regular expressions, is XML aware and can handle multiple files.
- The best content completion support offering XML elements, attributes, values (handling ID references, enumerations and list values).
- Edit with ease XML documents consisting of repetitive patterns using the spreadsheet-like XML Grid Editor.
- Schema annotations/DTD comments presented next to the content completion proposals.
- oXygen XML Editor provides editing and validation support for NVDL scripts and for XML documents associated with NVDL scripts.
- Context sensitive content assistant driven by XML Schema, Relax NG, NVDL, DTD or by the document structure.
- XML document wizards and XML code templates (abbreviations).
- Tree based XML Outliner synchronized in real time with the edited document.
- New XML document wizards to easily create XML documents specifying a schema or a DTD.
- Source folding support with powerful manipulation actions and persistence.
- Schema Model View presenting schema information about the current XML element.
- Format and indent of XML files.
XML Schema Modeling
- Validate XML documents with XML Schemas, Relax NG, DTD, NVDL and Schematron schema or embedded Schematron rules.
- Edit and validate support for XML Schema (visual diagram), Relax NG (visual diagram), NVDL scripts, DTD, Schematron.
- Multiple validation engines: Xerces, XSV, LIBXML, MSXML 4.0, MSXML.NET, Saxon EE and SQC.
- XML Validation and Well-Formedness Check with XInclude and XML Catalog support.
- Easy error tracking - locate the error source by clicking on it, visual markers and overview ruler in the XML editor.
- Link to the exact location in the specification for XML Schema errors..
- Visual diagram based XML schema editor, RelaxNG Schema Editor.
- Refactoring actions.
- Include/Import graph.
- Component dependencies analyser.
- Generate HTML or PDF documentation from W3C XML Schemas.
- Support for generating large sets of sample XML instances from W3C XML Schema.
- XSLT 1.0 and XSLT 2.0 editing, validation, transformation, debugging and profiling support.
- Multiple XSLT processors: Xalan 2.7.1, Saxon 6.5.5, Saxon EE, XSLTProc and MSXML3.0/4.0/.NET 1.0/2.0.
- XSLT debugging using multiple built-in processors: Xalan 2.7.1, Saxon 6.5.5, Saxon Basic and Saxon Schema Aware.
- Easy XSLT/XQuery transformation and XML validation management with reusable scenarios.
- Powerful XSLT search and refactoring actions working across multiple files.
- Preview the transformation results as XHTML, XML or in your browser.
- XSLT Stylesheet documentation in HTML. .
- Browse, edit or query using XQuery and SQL native XML or relational databases.
- Mapping from the XSLT or XQuery output result to the source and stylesheet or XQuery file locations.
- XQuery 1.0 editing, validation, transformation debugging and profiling support.
- Integrated XQuery Debugger for the MarkLogic XML Database.
- XQuery Profiler.
Native XML and Relational Databases
- XPath 1.0 evaluator and XPath 2.0 evaluator and debugger, XPath content completion support.
- Content completion with functions and annotations.
- XPath Builder View.
- XPath functions in content completion in Schematron.
Single Source XML Publishing
- Management support for the relational databases: Oracle 11g R1, IBM DB2 Pure XML, Microsoft SQLServer 2008.
- Management support for the XML Databases: Tamino XML Server, Documentum xDb, MarkLogic, TigerLogic, eXist, Berkeley XML DB.
- Import from relational databases and other sources to XML.
- Browse, edit or query using XQuery and SQL native XML or relational databases.
Access to CMSs and Remote Resources
- Visual WYSIWYG XML editing mode, based on W3C CSS stylesheets.
- Ready to use visual editing support for DocBook, DITA, TEI, XHTML.
- Visual DITA Maps Manager, closely integrated with DITA Open Toolkit.
- FO transformations using embedded Apache's FOP to generate PDF or PS files from XML documents.
- Support for external Formatting Object Processors.
- Unicode and Spell-checking with multi-language support: English, German, French, Italian, Japanese and Dutch.
- oXygen XML Editor includes the DocBook, DITA and TEI documentation frameworks.
- Support for CALS and HTML tables.
- Preconfigured publishing scenarios for: HTML, WebHelp, PDF, Eclipse/Windows help.
- Documentum Content Management System (CMS) Integration
- Support for editing remote XML files over FTP/SFTP, HTTP/WebDAV and HTTPS/WebDAV.
- Any WebDAV enabled CMS .
Support for Office Documents
- Keep track of the changes you make to a document using the track changes feature.
- You can examine and merge differences between XML documents using the built-in XML Diff and Merge tool.
- Fully-fledged client for the Subversion (SVN) versioning system.
- Ready to use validation, editing and processing support for Microsoft® Office 2007 - Office Open XML (OOXML).
- Ready to use validation, editing and processing support for Open Document Format (ODF) and other ZIP-based packages.
Contribution to Open Source Projects
- Conversions from DTD, Relax NG or a set of XML documents to XML Schema, DTD or Relax NG.
- Canonicalization and digital signature of XML documents.
- WSDL SOAP analyzer.
- Large File Viewer (up to 10 GB)..
- oXygen XML Editor makes available an open source NVDL implementation, oNVDL based on Jing.
- oXygen XML Editor is available as standalone desktop or Java Web Start application, or as an Eclipse plugin.
- No platform lock-in, the same license can be used on any platform with any distribution of the XML editor.
| RELATED SOFTWARE DOWNLOADS FOR oXygen XML Editor Professional |
- xmlBlueprint XML Editor
is an award-winning value-priced XML Editor for Windows
- Siberix Report Writer
is a reporting solution for .Net Framework designed to create industry standard PDF and XPS documents dynamically with API calls or from XML
- Sitemap Writer Pro
is a professional xml sitemap maker program, automatically generate XML sitemaps for your websites
- Stylus Studio? 2007 XML Enterprise Suite
is an innovative XML IDE providing advanced XML development tools
- SharePoint XML Site Map Builder
The KWizCom SharePoint XML Site Map Builder creates a standard XML site map file for SharePoint-based Internet web sites!
- XSign ActiveX XML Signature Component
XSign ActiveX XML Signature Component enables XML digital signatures using certificates.
- XML Duplicate Remover
XML Duplicate Remover is a XML tool that can find duplicate XML nodes.
- Stylus Studio 2010 XML Enterprise
Stylus Studio is an advanced XML Integrated Development Environment.
is a tool used to import and compare data from files against Firebird databases. It supports XML, CSV and flat (fixed-width column) textual files.
- XML Converters (.NET)
XML Converters (.NET) are high-performance .NET components that provide bi-directional, streaming conversion for EDI and Legacy Data to/from XML.
- XML Transmitter PRO
A XML server for automating Web Services, it lets you schedule the transfer of XML files in background using HTTP(S) or other protocols.