NSIS Script Editor
NSIS (Nullsoft Scriptable Install System) is a tool that allows programmers to create a quick and user friendly
installers for Windows. It is released under an open source license and is completely free for any use.
NSIS Script Editor - the best way to creating and maintaining NSIS install scripts quick and easy.
This program is intended for convenient work with configuration files of Nullsoft Scriptable Install System (NSIS).
-Works with all versions of NSIS -Translatable interface to many language -Advanced syntax highlighting -Easy and
useful template maker -Inno Setup scripts to NSIS scripts converter.
- Windows NT,2000,XP,98,ME
- Pentium II CPU
- 64 M RAM
|License:||Free to try, $24.95 to buy|
Features for NSIS Script Editor:
- Works with all versions of NSIS.
- Translatable interface to many language (available in English, Spanish,
French, Russian, German).
- Advanced syntax highlighting.
- Easy and useful template maker.
- Inno Setup scripts to NSIS scripts converter.
- Execution of the generate Setup program after script compilation
(to try the setup program).
- No need bulky OCX or run time libraries.
- Advanced F1 help uses nsis.chm.
- Faster compiler results.
- Modern UI variables.
- And more!
Benefits for NSIS Script Editor:
- The software will always function (instead of trial period)
- No time and function limitations
- Delete string "made by NSIS_Script_Editor" from your distributive pack
- Closed functions will be accessible
- All updates and new versions are FREE!
- Registration code and instructions will be delivered to you by e-mail
- Free e-mail technical support
| RELATED SOFTWARE DOWNLOADS FOR NSIS SCRIPT EDITOR
is fast, easy-to-use, but robust HTML and script editor with representative list of tools
- Create Install Free Edition
It is a versatile and powerful installer for both expert and novice developers.
- Remote Installer
is a program that silently installs and uninstalls software on remote computers at the click of a button
- wItem Installer2GO
wItem Installer2GO is interactive tool for creating reliable Windows Installer packages that meet the Windows 2000/XP logo.
- Antechinus C# Editor
allows you to use the C# programming language to design, compile and run applications within .NET Framework.