The web page looks like the spreadsheet and calculates like the original spreadsheet.
No programming or web design experience is required in order to use Spreadsheet Converter to HTML.
Client-side calculations (Better than AJAX).
ExcelEverywhere and SpreadsheetConverter are the same programs, so a license key for Spreadsheet Converter
works for ExcelEverywhere and vice versa.
|File Size:||6.20 MB
- Windows 8/7/XP/Vista
- Excel 2000, Excel XP, Excel 2003 or later
- 512 MB RAM
|License:||Free to try, $127.00 to buy|
Excel users create web forms
At last you can create forms for the web without the help of a programmer. All you need is Microsoft Excel.
Your web forms can have embedded calculations and validations. The entered data is collected and
made available to you. Typical examples are:
Features and Benefits:
- Expense reports: let the employees fill in expense reports online from anywhere in the world.
Sums are update directly when entered, just as they do in Excel.
- Surveys like course evaluation
- Order forms: Using SpreadsheetConverter is the fastest way to publish a order form on the web.
Totals, VAT, shipping is not problem.
- Reservation forms
- Employment application: Web forms helps you get more structured answers.
- Instantaneous response: All calculations and validations are done immediately when the user presses tab. Everything is done in the browser. No communication with the web server.
- Flawless number formatting: If you set the format in Excel, all entered data is directly formatted. For example if the users enters “10” into a field with 2 decimals, it will be replaced by “10.00”, and if the user enters “5” into a percentage field, it will be replaced by “5%”.
- Easy to use web pages: Create forms with dropdown menus, checkboxes, radio buttons, large text fields, list boxes in a breeze.
- Perfect looking web pages: Inherits the formatting from Excel: font, size, font color, background color, borders, border types, images. The web page looks just like the Excel spreadsheet.
- Excel isn't needed. Once the web page is create, Excel is not required. Your web server doesn't need Excel, and your users doesn't need Excel. Even if Excel is all around, not employees have it, and private persons seldom have it.
- It takes only seconds to download and show the web form: If you enable the compression of your web server, the typical download is only 10-20 KB. The small download together with the fact that SpreadsheetConverter doesn't rely on any plug-ins like Java or Flash, results in very quick response. Even over a modem, the user will see your form within seconds.