Log Parser Lizard
Log Parser Lizard is free GUI for MS Log Parser engine and powerful log analyzer.
Log Parser is a very powerful and versatile query software tool that provides universal query access to
text-based data, such as log files, XML files, and CSV files, as well as key data sources on the
Windows operating system, such as the event log, IIS log, the registry, the file system,
and the Active Directory services.
Because the command-line interface is not very intuitive, we have created Log Parser Lizard,
a FREE GUI tool for managing queries and exporting results to Excel and charts. In addition,
I have added input filters for RegEx and log4net input log formats (with support for regular expressions)
and SQL server T-SQL queries. There are some helpful examples included in the installation package
to help you start using Log Parser Lizard as your query software, web log analyzer and system log analyzer.
- Windows 8/7/XP/Vista
- Memory: 256 MB
||Free to try, $49.00 to buy|
Log Parser Lizard - Version 2.0.0 new features and improvements are:
- Improved source code editor with enhanced source navigation and analysis capability, syntax-highlighting, automatic source code completion, method insight, undo/redo, bookmarks and more.
- Support for Facebook Query Language (FQL)
- Code snippets (code templates)
- Log Parser Lizard “constants” binding to static/shared properties from Microsoft .Net
- Now you can save MS Logparser output format properties for future use.
- Numerous other user-interface and performance improvements and minor bug fixes.
- Microsoft .Net 3.5 is required
| RELATED SOFTWARE DOWNLOADS FOR LOG PARSER LIZARD |