Kernel for PDF Repair
Kernel for PDF repair is an outstanding, convenient, and easily affordable PDF repair tool.
The software has been
designed to repair the Portable Document Format (PDF) files that are damaged due to various logical and physical
reasons. Kernel for PDF repair tool uses the highly advanced data recovery algorithms to repair the damaged PDF file(s).
Repairing PDF files that have got corrupt while uploading, downloading, printing or sharing is now very easy with Kernel for PDF repair.
This PDF Repair tool does not alters the PDF file(s) properties and formatting; it only examines the damaged PDF file(s),
extracts data from them, and rebuilds the PDF file with recovered data.
Kernel for PDF Repair is the best bet when there is a need to recover data from corrupt
or inaccessible PDF file.
Any kind of corruption issues in PDF files gets easily resolved using eminent Kernel for PDF Repair software, which
leaves no stone unturned to repair PDF file and rebuild new file in an efficient and secure manner.
- Windows 7/XP/Vista/2003/2000
- Minimum Memory Requirement - 64 MB
- 10 MB of Free Space
||Free to try, $49.00 to buy
Key Features of Kernel for PDF Repair Software:
- Efficiently and quickly repairs the damaged PDF file(s)
- Easily repairs batch of PDF files in one repair cycle
- Maintains PDF file(s) properties and structure
- Recovers text, images, tables, graphs, etc. with full accuracy
- Keeps hyper-links, comments and notes intact
- Maintains PDF file(s) formatting like header, footer, font size, and page layout
- Recovers page tree, cross-reference table, etc
- Effectively repairs PDF file(s) stored on floppy disk, CD, DVD, etc.
- Rebuilds corrupt PDF's with same file name (file names are presented in Capital Letters)
- Self-descriptive and user-friendly interface; therefore, no technical skills are required to operate the software.
- Supports all versions of PDF files for repairing