JaSFtp - Automated Secure File Transfer Protocol (SFTP).
Secure FTP (SFTP), designed with automation in mind, so you do not have to spend time interactively transferring files.
For Windows, Mac OSX, Linux and other Unix platforms.
Its technical Information: Support for both SSH protocols, SSH1 and SSH2; SFTP transfer protocols supported; Password, Public key authentication;
3DES, DES & Blowfish ciphers; Optional Twofish, AES & CAST ciphers; Stateful decryption counter (SDCTR) mode cipher for AES;
SHA1, MD5 Message Authentication Codes (MACS); RSA, DSA public/private key file generation, in SSHTools, OpenSSH and SSH1 formats;
Supports reading of PuTTY and SSH.com public/private keys; Public key subsystem; ZLIB compression; SSH2 custom channels;
HTTP, SOCKS 4 and SOCKS 5 proxy support; diffie-hellman-group-exchange-sha1 Key Exchange.
- Mac OS X 10.4 - 10.8 or later
- 256 color display
- Windows 8/7/XP/Vista
- 512 MB RAM
|License:||Free to try, $119.95 to buy|
Features of JaSFtp:
- Simple User Interface helps you transfer files interactively; but the Goal is to let you create advanced automated SFTP and FTP tasks. The tasks can be scheduled to run automatically, or can be run manually.
- Automate Secure FTP to/from an intranet or internet server. Schedule FTP of files between your PC and the server, and automatically rename the files based on current month, day or time, if needed. Secure FTP supports wildcards (*). Transfer multiple files at once. Supports subdirectory transfers.
- Scheduler software is easy to use, yet has very powerful scheduling, tasking and automation capabilities.
- FTP Command task can run RFC FTP commands in sequence.
- Email notification of task failure based on task exit code.
- Remote FTP directory monitor can detect directory change and trigger the tasks, such as: FTP , zip, copy, delete. It can detect file size, total number of files, file modification dates and trigger other tasks, if required.
- Local directory monitor works similar to the Remote FTP directory monitor.
- Zip files and directories using wildcards on a schedule. Can append date/time to filename, for archive purposes.
- Copy files and directories using wildcards on a schedule. Can append date/time to filename for archive purposes.
- Delete files on a schedule based on wildcards.
| RELATED SOFTWARE DOWNLOADS FOR JASFTP |
is the professional tool to automate FTP and secure FTP transfers.
- HandyFTP - FTP upload tool
If you routinely upload files via FTP, HandyFTP is program for you.
- My FTP
It is the most popular and powerful file transfer program available, and once you started use it, you can't be without it
- AtomicRobot.com FTP Professional
is one of the easiest-to-use FTP programs ever. It allows multiple files to be transferred at once, yet is designed to be so easy to use, anyone can use it.
- BitKinex FTP Client
is a powerful solution for everyone who wants to speed-up his SFTP-related tasks.
- Very Easy FTP
transfer files with ease using this intuitive and powerful FTP client
- Xpro FTP
a feature packed Windows 95/98/ME/2K/XP FTP client. Easy to use, yet powerful
- SilverSHielD PRO
SilverSHielD PRO is a tiny SSH (SSH2) and SFTP server for Windows.