Graph Magics is an Ultimate tool for graph theory.
Containing a numerous collection of functions and utilities it offers you the possibility of easy,
fast and efficient construction and modification of graphs.
Some of the best things of this program are the graph generator tool and the possibility to
process 17 different algorithms on graphs (Shortest Path, Minimal Spanning Tree, Maximum Flow, Minimum Cut,
Eulerian and Hamiltonian Paths, Chinese Postman Problem, Maximal Subset of Independent Vertices, Maximum Clique and others).
Graph Magics may be used for many different purposes: graph construction, solving problems, learning and
teaching subjects related to graph theory etc.
- Windows 2000, Windows XP, 2003 Server, Windows Vista
- Microsoft .NET Framework 1.1 (or later) and Windows Installer (MSI)
- Intel Pentium 500 Mhz (or equivalent processor) or above
|License:||Free to try, $65.00 to buy|
Major Features of Graph Magics:
- The ease with which graphs are constructed: edges and vertices can be added with just a simple click ; movement and resizing of vertices is simply done by dragging and dropping ; one can edit edges weights and capacities by typing them directly into edges representation, or by a using a special table of values ; every small utility found in other well-known editors for constructing visual objects is present.
- 3 different visualization layouts for graphs are offered. All of them contain the same graph, but its visualization is independent in each of the layouts, offering user the possibility to view the same graph in different ways.
- There are 5 different shapes available for vertices: rectangle, square, circle, ellipse and rhombus.
- Functions for arranging graphs in circle, tree, grid, bipartite graphs are offered.
- Undo/Redo, Cut/Copy/Paste, and Zoom functions are available.
- Execution and step by step visualization of 17 different algorithms on graphs (finding the shortest, minimal spanning tree, maximum flow, minimum cut, chinese postman problem, the largest set of independent vertices, maximum clique, eulerian and hamiltonian circuits and others) are offered.
- With Graph Generator tool it is possible to generate 4 different types of graphs of different parameters and sizes.
- Importation and exportation of graphs from raw data files of different structures (adjacency matrix, neighbours list, edges list).
- Up to 1000 Vertices are supported.
- Graph visualization may be printed to a file or to a printer
| RELATED SOFTWARE DOWNLOADS FOR GRAPH MAGICS
- Flow Diagrams Software
Flow Diagrams Software creates flow diagrams, organizational charts, program flowcharts and other business and technical diagrams rapidly
- Flowchart Design Software - creates flowchart
It is a new, rapid and powerful flowchart design software.
- Petri.NET Simulator
can be used for drawing and simulation of Petri nets, for modeling, analysis and simulation of flexible manufacturing systems.
is a multimedia flashcard application that allows you to create your own decks of flashcards incorporating text, sound, pictures, and drawings.
- 3D Pie Chart & Graph Software
The 2D / 3D Pie Chart provides both a client and server side solution for the incorporation of pie graphs into web pages
- GrindEQ MathType-to-Equation
converts MathType objects to Microsoft Equation 2007 or Microsoft Equation 3.x format
It is a chemical engineering, mathematical and chemistry program.
- A&G Grapher
can draw any 2D or 3D mathematical equation."> Interest Calculator
Interest Calculator calculate total after interest added for any sum with a single click
- FastAnswer Ratio Evaluator
Calculate over two dozen key financial ratios at the touch of a button, and generate presentation quality comparison graphs at the same time