FastAnswer Ratio Evaluator
Calculate over two dozen key financial ratios at the touch of a button, and generate presentation
quality comparison graphs at the same time!
Ratio Evaluator helps you make your most informed investment and operating decisions using
the same ratios that experts rely on to evaluate companies.
Plus, it helps you learn how to use these ratios by explaining exactly what each means.
Find out what to watch for in each ratio--and learn how to discern ratio fact from fiction.
Completely button and menu-driven, Ratio Evaluator puts all the data you need to enter on a single sheet.
Just enter the actual data and goals, and the program does the rest.
You'll create over 40 sheets of graphs and reports--all in minutes!
If you're planning to invest in a company or project, or if you just want to learn more about ratios,
this program's for you!
- Windows 8/7/XP/Vista
- Office 95, 97,2000,XP,2003 or Lotus 1-2-3
or Quattro Pro
- Processor: Pentium III CPU
|Download:||Download after Order|
Click each image to enlarge!
Ratio Evaluator Features:
- Compare ratios with personal goals or with industry averages.
- Use Ratio Evaluator regularly to analyze the numbers and
make sure the company stays healthy.
- Presentation-quality graphs can be printed easily from anywhere
in the program.
- The Clear Data button makes creating another version simple.
Just clear data, enter new data, and save.
- Easy installation lets you just jump right in and get started.
- Detailed on-line help is always just a click away to give
you tips on the easiest way to complete a task.
- Support is provided by the actual author of the product.
You get the author's name, telephone, and support hours at the
click of a button.
- Graphs over 27 key financial ratios including:
- Debt to Equity
- Assets to Equity
- Debt Ratio
- Times Interest Earned
- Days Sales Outstanding
- Inventory Turnover
- Days Sales in Inventory
- Asset Turnover
- Working Capital Turnover
- Equity Turnover
- Return on Sales
- Return on Total Assets
- Return on Equity
- Operating Return
- Gross Margin
- Operating Income per Share
17. Earnings per Share
18. Market Price per Share
19. Book Value per Share
20. Composition of Assets
21. Composition of Liabilities and Equity
22. Disposition of Sales Dollars
23. Net Working Capital
24. Working Capital to Assets
25. Current Ratio
26. Quick Ratio
27. Dividend Payout Ratio