Digital Sentry monitors your Mac system for specific events, and then can perform a vast array of unique actions in response.
it to automate certain redundant computer tasks, perform covert surveillance, or even protect your sensitive data
during unauthorized access or theft!
Watch for such system events as waking from sleep, program launches, closes, or switches, file modifications,
incorrect password attempts, mouse and keyboard input, and many more. Then, perform any number of tasks like sending
an e-mail, shutting down the computer, starting a simulated self-destruct, pinging a web URL, taking a web cam shot,
taking a screenshot, playing a multimedia file, speaking some text, executing a shell script... the list goes on!
Curious who's been using your computer while you make a quick trip out of the room? Turn on the 'incorrect password'
attempt monitor, and have Digital Sentry take a picture of them with a web cam, e-mail it to you, and then sending you
a notification by text message to your cell phone! Ideal for catching a thief in the event your laptop has been stolen.
Alternatively, use Digital Sentry to organize your life by performing a task such as speaking a line of text on an interval
to remind you to get up from the computer and stretch, or to perform a system backup. In the case of a backup, then even
get Digital Sentry to do it for you by executing a shell script.
The possible uses for Digital Sentry are countless.
- Mac OS X 10.4 - 10.8 or higher
- 512 MB RAM or More
||Free to try, $19.95 to buy
Event Monitors Features:
- An application was launched
- An application was been put foremost
- An application was closed
- A was modified, renamed, or deleted
- An incorrect password was entered at the login prompt
- Some key was pressed
- The mouse was clicked or moved
- The mouse wheel was moved
- The system is about to go to sleep
- The power source was changed
- The computer woke from sleep
- Digital Sentry was opened or closed
- The computer was dropped, shaken, or moved
- Fast user switching (user activated/deactivated)
- An amount of time has passed
- Execute a shell script
- Display a fake security alert
- Record a note to a log
- Logout the current user
- Open a file, folder, or application
- Ping a URL with information
- Play a multimedia file
- Restart the computer
- Begin a stoppable or unstoppable self-destruct
- Send an e-mail (with web cam shot and/or screenshot)
- Send a text message to a cell phone
- Shutdown the computer
- Put the computer to sleep
- Display a system alert
- Speak some text
- Take a screenshot
- Take a web cam shot
- Keystroke logging
- Internal program event logging
- Automatic startup on login
- Program password protection
| RELATED SOFTWARE DOWNLOADS FOR Digital Sentry |
- Hardware sensors monitor
Hardware sensors monitor track system and CPU temperatures, voltages and cooling fans
- Outpost Office Firewall
Outpost Office Firewall protects your office from all known Internet dangers
- Power Spy
Power Spy monitors employees, children, spouse, acquire others' passwords, chat records, websites visited and investigate crimes. records keystrokes, screen snapshots, websites and folders visited, programs run, and chat conversations
small and easy-to-use utility that monitors the traffic on your LAN
- Digi Watcher
It is an intelligent webcam software for Video Surveillance, Broadcast and more ...
- Disk Watchman
It is a disk monitoring software that monitors your hard, removable and mapped network drive resources.
- Address Monitor
monitors the addresses of all your network cards and when it detects your ISP has changed the address from under it, it emails you the new address!
- Ascella Log Monitor
is a freeware of monitors the Windows event logs at real-time for any activity that matches the specified rules.
- CenvoRox File Monitor
monitors file activity in real-time, seeing which file or folder is added/modified/removed/renamed and saving the results.
- Web Monitor 3.02
is a system that monitors web pages automatically
- Astice Tapi Monitor
Astice-Tapi-Monitor is a software that monitors all TAPI devices connected to the computer. This software was designed to work with all current flavors of the Windows operating system.