R-Firewall is a FREE program comparable with commercial firewalls!
R-Firewall is an effective and easy-to-use solution to secure your on-line activity.
It protects a computer connected to a local network and/or to the Internet against any intrusions,
attacks, trojans, spyware, and other external and internal threats. R-Firewall also filters out
inappropriate Internet pages content and blocks dangerous active components you may get while
browsing over the Internet or receiving e-mail massages.
Automatic configuration during setup allows you securely surf the Internet right after the software
installation. Mobile users can create multiple and easily switchable configurations for specific
network environments (Internet surfing at home, office local networks, or public Wi-Fi spots).
- Windows 9x/Me/NT/2000/XP
- Pentium processor
- 64MB RAM
|File Size:||3.66 MB|
- Monitors network activity at the application and system component levels;
- Detects and blocks direct network intrusions;
- Detects and blocks network connections that malicious programs try to establish
from within and outside the protected computer;
- Detects and blocks numerous types of attacks;
- Detects and blocks various dangerous active content on the Internet,
- Checks e-mail attachments for dangerous content, such as executable programs,
- Converts the protected computer into a "stealth" machine running invisibly to outside intruders;
- Provides detailed log information;
- Detects and blocks unwanted information on the Internet, such as commercial banners, pop-up windows, and cookies;
- Blocks access to undesirable or inappropriate Web pages, specified either directly by their URLs, or by keywords;
- Automatic configuration during setup. Your computer is ready for surfing the Internet right after the installation;
- Presets for most Internet applications. No need to manually set ports, protocols,
or other technical staff for each installed program;
- Multiple and easily switchable configurations that you can create for a specific
network environment (for your home, for your office local network, or for a public Wi-Fi spot);
- Two types of interfaces: Simple for inexperienced users and Advanced for fine-tuning;
- An indefinite number of rules for each application;
- Low resource requirements.
| RELATED SOFTWARE DOWNLOADS
- Kerio Personal Firewall
is a necessity for all desktop computers connected to broadband Internet, using DSL, cable, ISDN, WiFi or satellite modems.
- SecureUp Personal Firewall
scans your DSL, cable, or dial-up Internet connection looking for hacker activity.
- Outpost Firewall Pro
protecting against data theft, denial-of-service attacks, privacy violation, Trojan horses, spyware and more.
- TZ Personal Firewall
Avoid the entrance to your equipment through backdoors that could allow the stealing of information from it.
- Outpost Office Firewall
protects your office from all known Internet dangers, automatically deploying and configuring the
client firewall across the corporate network on selected workstations.
- Xeon Personal Firewall
ask which programs should have access to your internet resources
and will detect and prevent any possible breach of your computer security.
- Sygate Personal Firewall Pro
provides a multi-layered shield of network, content, application, and operating system protection for your PC.
- InJoy Firewall
offers enterprise-class next-generation security, preconfigured policy templates - including full customization options, seamless IPSec VPN integration, superior gateway capability.
- Kerio WinRoute Firewall
Equipped with VPN server, optional embedded McAfee Anti-Virus, integrated customizable ISS Orange Web Filter,
and user-specific Internet access management.
is the first true browser firewall. It blocks malware from infecting and damaging your computer.
- VisNetic Firewall
is a packet-filtering software firewall built to protect Windows-based Servers,
telecommuters / mobile users, and LAN workstations.