Calendar Wizard 4.1 for CorelDRAW/Corel
Oberon Calendar Wizard is a CorelDRAW add-on to create professional quality calendar layouts of various styles
and levels of complexity. Designed with high quality output in mind, Calendar Wizard 4.1 offers unparallel flexibility
and power to the user.
The exceptional features of Calendar Wizard coupled with excellent tools of CorelDRAW allows you to create the best looking
calendar designs in a short amount of time.
With over 30 different layout types supported and over 500 parameters such as colors, fonts, etc.
describing each layout, you can create truly personalized calendars. Top this off with the ability to create calendars
in different languages, add public holidays, local events or personal special dates, indicate lunar phases and other
events and you end up with the right tool to handle the most demanding projects.
Features such as live previews right in Calendar Wizard's dialogs eliminate guesswork and allow you to concentrate
on the design, not the tool itself.
Once a calendar is generated, use standard CorelDRAW tools and features to enhance the design with clipart images, photos,
artistic effects and then print or export the design in the format required for final output.
A number of predefined calendar designs is readily available from the presets list of the main dialog which is a good
starting point for your base design if you don't want to start tweaking standard styles from scratch.
It could be as little as 10 seconds from the time you start CorelDRAW till you have a calendar design created for you ready to be printed.
The current version of Calendar Wizard can be used together with CorelDRAW 10, 11 and 12 and requires Visual Basic for Applications (VBA).
- Windows 8/7/Vista/XP
- Pentium II CPU
- 512 MB RAM
|File Size:||884 KB|
|License:||Free to try, $37.50 to buy|
Key Features of Oberon Calendar Wizard :
- Works with CorelDRAW 10 and up
- Automatically generate calendars for any year between 1583 and 4000.
- 32 Calendar Layouts
- Combine "hanging" dates of 6th week with 5th (e.g. 23/30).
- Display days of previous/next month in empty cells of calendar grids
- Display mini-calendars for previous/next months in unused cells of calendar grid or in the calendar title
- Place week numbers on calendar grids
- Number of the day in the year and/or number of days left till the end of the year can be displayed on calendar grids
- Generate a calendar in the current CorelDRAW document, new document, or inside a selected rectangle object in CorelDRAW.
- Support for unlimited number of languages and unlimited number of locales within a single language definition (e.g. English/US, English/UK, English/Australia)
- Per-locale calendar settings (first day of week, first week of the year)
- Per-locale sets of holidays/events
- 7 types of holiday date definition:
- Recurring weekly (e.g. every Monday)
- Recurring monthly (e.g. the second day of every month)
- Fixed date (e.g. August, 27th)
- Recurring week of month (e.g. last Sunday of every month)
- Specific week day of a month (e.g. 3rd Friday of March)
- Day of year (e.g. 72nd day of year or 37 day before the end of year)
- Relative (e.g. 2 weeks before Christmas or 1 month before Vernal Equinox). You can base one event definition on another which in turn can be based on other event(s)
- Conditional holiday date definition (e.g. if a holiday falls on Sunday, move it to the next Monday)
- More than 1 holiday/event definitions per day
- Define multiple event categories in each locale so they can be handled as a group (e.g. Public holidays, Religious holidays, Family birthdays, etc)
- Full customization of fonts, line styles and colors
- Each cell can have no background, solid color background or gradient fill (smooth transition between colors)
- Cells can have cusp or round corners
- Independent font, color, border and background definitions for regular calendar cells, for weekends and holidays
- Save/load projects with all settings so you can store your calendar design to be recalled later or to share them with friends or colleagues
- Save calendar styles/designs as a preset to be recalled quickly by just selecting them from the preset list.
- Save color/font schemes as calendar formatting styles to be applied to different calendar layouts later