Active Desktop Calendar
This fully customizable calendar features notes, tasks, alarms, and displays
its data on your desktop through integration with existing wallpaper.
You can organize your data in layers and share them with other people on a
local area network.
There are options for changing calendar icons, fonts and colors, marking weekdays of
choice and marking dates with notes and/or alarms. You can have a text only version
of the calendar and choose between displaying one, two or three months on the desktop.
Recurrence patterns are available for both notes and alarms. An alarm can be stand alone
or attached to a note. If interactive desktop option is enabled, the program accepts
direct clicks on dates, notes and tasks displayed on the desktop.
You can set each note to normal, private or invisible desktop view. Private notes are displayed
as generic text reminder and invisible notes are not displayed at all. Printing calendar
data is easy and includes an option to choose date range for printing notes.
Special desktop pictures option allows you to add some of your pictures to existing desktop background.
Comma separated values .CSV format is supported for data export and import.
Finally, Active Desktop Calendar comes with its own screensaver that
displays desktop wallpaper with real time clock.
- Windows 8/7/XP/Vista
- Pentium II CPU
- 64 MB RAM
|License:||Free to try, $29.90 to buy|
- Blends data with desktop wallpaper
- Google® calendar support
- Calendar, notes, tasks, alarms, contacts
- Many recurrence patterns for notes/alarms
- Interactive desktop interface
- Fully customizable (icons, fonts, colors)
- Included preset calendars with holidays
- Automatic data backup
- Dual/multi monitor systems supported
- Group calendar data in layers
- Data export/import/print (CSV, iCal)
- Share data layers on a local area network
- Direct connection with Outlook®
- Many icons available for marking notes
- Native 64-bit version available
|More Screenshots - Click each image to enlarge!