Harmony Assistant - music composition and editing
Harmony Assistant is an unbeatable software for computer-assisted music composition and editing.
Its harmonizing capabilities enable the composer to build quickly and efficiently tunes that include
accompaniment, multiple instruments and drum patterns.
Its full page edit and engraver modes will ease editing and page setup of your scores.
Download and try it with no limit in time.
- Windows 95, 98, ME, 2000, XP or Vista
- 64 MB RAM
- Pentium II CPU
|License:||Free to try, $70.00 to buy|
Key Features of Harmony Assistant:
- A wide range of music symbols will enable to edit scores of great quality: notation capabilities are immense.
- Using the page mode, you will edit the score just as it will be printed on paper. The Engraver mode will make look it nice.
- Score input can be performed through the mouse, computer keyboard or an external MIDI keyboard.
- Harmony Assistant comes with its own embedded software synthesizer (SoftSynth), which provides high quality output on basic sound cards, even without any external MIDI device, and includes hundreds of different instruments.
- Harmony Assistant can load and save in many formats (MIDI, WAV, AIFF, MP3, OGG, TAB, ABC...).
| RELATED SOFTWARE DOWNLOADS FOR HARMONY ASSISTANT - MUSIC COMPOSITION AND EDITING |
- MIDI Tracker
MIDI Tracker - Music editor, XM to MIDI converter, Music editor combines both new and old style of music editing
- Natural Fat Loss
how to reduce weight, how to lose weight
- MagicScore Classic
Magnificent music notation software,lets you precisely tune up the notes' sounds and their timing features..
- Able MIDI Editor
is an inexpensive piano-roll MIDI music Editor for Windows. It enables you to compose and edit music in MIDI form.
- AV Music Morpher Gold
is the most advanced and complete music editor software for creative DJs available in its price range.