ePreserver - Convert AOL to Outlook
Quickly and easily Convert AOL e-mail, contacts, address book and favorite places to Microsoft Outlook,
Outlook Express or Gmail. Don't risk losing information you've spent years putting together. With ePreserver,
bringing this information over to your new ISP will take you only a few seconds.
Your original information in AOL will not be changed in any way. If you use AOL 8 or 9, ePreserver works
even if you've already left AOL!
That's all it takes to migrate your AOL e-mail, folders, address book and favorite places to Outlook, Gmail,
or even the Mac!
ePreserver supports AOL 9.x, AOL Desktop and AOL webmail.
|Version:||11.0 Build 420
- Windows 8/7/XP/Vista/2003;
- 256 MB RAM or more
- 2 MB available disk space
|License:||Free to try, $24.95 to buy|
ePreserver Key Features:
ePreserver Benefits :
- Convert AOL email, Address Book, and Favorite Places to Outlook or Gmail.
- Export your AOL data from Windows to the Mac.
- Convert your AOL favorites to Internet Explorer
- Import to the following email applications and address books:
- Outlook Express / Windows Address Book (WAB)
- Microsoft Outlook 97, 98, 2000, XP, 2003 and later.
- Copies your information even if you are no longer a member of AOL.
- Automatically finds your AOL PFC file (Personal Filing Cabinet) and your new email application.
- Accurately converts your email, even HTML email and embedded pictures. Preserves individual folders.
- Supports multiple screen names.
- Automatic address book field mapping.
- Converts all address book fields, including distribution lists.
- Converts HTML email, text email, attachments, and all headers.
- Supports converting to Mac Mail
- Preserves ALL contact information from AOL including email addresses,
phone numbers, street addresses, groups/distribution lists and company information.
- FAST download of less than three minutes, even for dial-up users.
- Automatically locates your AOL information. No searching your disk for complicated filenames.
- Designed for easy use, even if you're a beginner.
- Unconditional money-back guarantee. If it doesn't work, you don't pay.
|More ePreserver Screenshots - Click each image to enlarge!