WebMail Spy is a powerful, discrete monitoring application that will record ALL e-mail activity on your computer.
With WebMail Spy on your side, you can record and store ALL web-based e-mail messages sent and received, as well
as all POP3/SMTP E-Mail, and America Online e-mail!
With WebMail Spy's advanced, foolproof and secure monitoring system, all e-mail
sent via OutLook, OutLook Express, Eudora, Netscape (to name a few) will be recorded. On top of that, WebMail Spy will
also record all Incoming AND Outgoing e-mail (POP3/SMTP e-mail's), ALL America Online e-mail's, and ALL web based
e-mail - for services such as HotMail, Yahoo!Mail, mail2web, and many more.With WebMail Spy's advanced e-mail recording
functionality, you can rest assured that ALL e-mail sent, received, and viewed will be recorded.
Aside from WebMail Spy's unbeatable monitoring capabilities, WebMail Spy offers an advanced security backbone that
prevents users from tampering with the software. WebMail Spy also contains powerful reporting and e-mail filtering
options - allowing you to efficiently and effectively record, review, and analyze e-mail's.
- Windows 98/Me/NT/2000/XP/Vista
- Internet Explorer 4.0 or higher
- 64 MB RAM
|File Size:||2.29 MB|
|License:||Free to try, $49.99 to buy|
WebMail Spy Features:
- Secure Stealth Mode - WebMail Spy runs in complete, hidden stealth mode.
The user of the machine will not be able to locate or tamper with WebMail Spy while it is actively monitoring.
- Windows NT/2000/XP Concealment - WebMail Spy now includes
the powerful technology introduced by ExploreAnywhere Software to hide the application exe
from the Process tab (inside the Ctrl+Alt+Del menu).
- Task Manager Disabling - Disable the user from accessing the Windows Task Manager
while WebMail Spy is recording e-mail!
- Internal E-Mail Viewer - WebMail Spy offers a power, internal e-mail viewing dialog for viewing all recorded
e-mail's. This prevents traces of e-mails from being found elsewhere on your computer.
- E-Mail Viewing / Sorting - For increased productivity, WebMail Spy's internal mail indexing window can easily sort
through recorded e-mail's by their content/flag status, by recipient, and by sender. Reviewing e-mail's has never been
- E-Mail Exporting and Saving - Easily and effortlessly export all recorded e-mail's as HTML or EML documents for
Safe Mode Disabling - Prevent the user from entering in Safe Mode (in an attempt to bypass the WebMail Spy system)
when turning on the PC.
- Disable Startup Program Overriding - Disable the hotkey that allows users to bypass startup applications
(such as WebMail Spy) when Windows boots up!
- Automatic Windows Startup - Configure WebMail Spy to startup for a single user, or to start up as a service
for all users on the system - perfect for monitoring multiple users of a PC.
- Automatic Active Startup - Automatically begin recording e-mail as soon as your computer starts up.
- Password Protection - WebMail Spy is password protected to prevent others from starting/stopping the e-mail
recording process, as well as changing WebMail Spy configuration settings.
- Customizable Log Location - Easily configure the location where logs are stored - perfectly for storing files
remotely on a network drive!
- Inactivity Time-out - Automatically suspend WebMail Spy from recording e-mail if the machine is inactive for a
specified amount of time.
- Automatic Log Maintenance - WebMail Spy can automatically maintain and moderate recorded data by deleting and
replacing old/outdated recorded e-mail's once a maximum amount of e-mail's have been recorded. Perfect for computers
with low disk space.
|More Screenshots - Click each image to enlarge!