Zoner Barcode Studio 2
Zoner Barcode Studio 2 is a complete solution for barcodes. It enables you to creates, prints, exports and manages
archive the following codes: UPC A, UPC E, ITF, Code 128, EAN 13, EAN 8, UCC/EAN 128, Code 39, Code 93, Codabar, and Postnet codes,
and the whole 2/5 code family. Compatible with the new ISBN requirements.
Although the program does itself enable barcode printing, it is not meant primarily as a target application,
and therefore it supports export to file and to the Clipboard in the WMF, EMF, ZMF and BMP formats.
Zoner Barcode Studio is the only program enabling optimization of codes for low printing resolution
and supporting bar-width reduction. Thanks to this feature, it provides the highest quality of any in its field.
- Windows 8/7/XP/Vista
- Pentium or equivalent 166 MHz
- 10 MB of free hard drive space
- 512 MB RAM
|File Size:||6.31 MB|
|License:||Free to try, $99.00 to buy|
What you can do with Zoner Barcode Studio?
Zoner Barcode Studio 2's Features
- Exceptional Prints from Ordinary Printers
Zoner Barcode Studio offers several features designed to keep the quality of your barcode prints
from dropping just because you don’t want to invest thousands in printers. Features like
anti-feathering will help even inkjet printers make great barcodes.
- Easy Post-Editing with Zoner Draw
If you want to prepare sheets of barcodes that you can edit before publishing,
it's easy to do with the help of Zoner Draw. Zoner Barcode Studio provides export
to ZMF, Zoner Draw's native file format. Zoner Draw is a world-class illustration
and DTP program with great support both for home printing and for
readying materials for a print shop.
- XML Support
The data contained in Barcode Studio files can be imported and exported using XML,
a universal data exchange format. This enables automatic processing of program data.
XML support can also be used to import from a data source of your choice, even if it is
not compatible with the Database Support function .
- Supports a wide range of barcodes: UPC A, UPC E, EAN 13, EAN 8,
ITF 6, ITF 14 (EAN/ITF 14), ITF 16, Code 128 (A, B, C), UCC/EAN-128,
Code 39 (full ASCII), Code 93 (full ASCII), Codabar, 2/5 Industrial,
2/5 IATA, 2/5 Interleaved, 2/5 Matrix, 2/5 Datalogic, 2/5 Inverted,
Postnet, ISSN and ISBN
- Supports bar width correction to compensate for ink feather, supports
code size optimization to obtain maximum quality on low quality printers
- Archives barcodes in a tree structure
- Provides XML import and export
- Exports to the ZMF, WMF, EMF and BMP formats
- Exports multiple barcodes on a page to the ZMF format. This is Zoner Draw's native file format. Includes a ZMF viewer, and exports to the Clipboard in the ZMF, WMF, EMF and BMP formats
- Lets you export multiple barcodes from a tree structure
- Easy multiple barcode printing,for printing labels, lets you choose from which label to start printing
- Numeric sequence generator, ODBC support, provides a separate dialog box for set-up of UCC/EAN-128 application identifiers
- Automatic selection of the optimal encoding (A, B, C) in Code128, automatic check-digit calculation
- Import from ODBC-compatible database/spreadsheet formats
- Human readable text can be shown/hidden
- Barcode height selection, barcode size selection, captions above, beside, or below barcodes, crop marks, quiet zones with indicators