Barcode Maker for Mac
The professional Mac Barcode Label software
The fastest, easiest way to make and print professional quality barcode labels.
iWinSoft Barcode Maker is a professional Mac Barcode Label software for OS X which Create up to 20 types of barcodes.
A built-in label database with More then 800 Avery labels, cards, other media type templates are included.
Other objects, like text and images can be added to you documents. Any object can be exported to other applications.
The Sequential Numbers dialog box allows you to define the sequence in which barcodes are printed.
This feature is extremely useful in generating serial-number and inventory barcodes. which is often necessary.
It supports many types of barcode symbologies like (EAN13, UPCA/UPCE, Code128 ABC, Code39, and Interleaved 2of5)
that makes it easy to print barcodes in a matter of minutes. Designed for Mac users.
- Mac OS X 10.4 - 10.8 or Higher
- 512 MB free RAM
- 20 MB Free Hard Disk Space
||Free to try, $49.95 to buy
Features and Functions of iWinSoft Barcode Maker:
- Supports a wide range of barcodes: Code 128, Code 39, Code 11, Code 93, UPC A (2 or 5), UPCE (2 or 5), EAN 13 (2 or 5), EAN 8 (2 or 5), ITF 14 (EAN/ITF 14), Codabar, MSI, Interleaved 2 of 5, Japanpost customer barcode, Postnet, FIM Codes (3 types), Horizontal bars, ISSN (2 or 5) and ISBN (2 or 5).
- Very powerful barcode generator - Create up to 20 types of bar codes in moments.
- More than 800 Avery labels, cards, and other media type templates are provided.
- You can search for a matching template, define your own templates.
- The powerful Sequential Numbers feature allows you printing sequential barcodes.
- The bar code sequences can be created in two modes.
- Support Zoom In/Zoom out functions.
- Support export barcode objects in 10 image formats.
- Support Export Barcodes to other Applications
- Support copy to clipboard, print, or save as a graphic.
- You are able to save your label as either iWinSoft Barcode document, PDF, Tiff or Postcript files.
- Add the descriptive text and graphics to labels.
- Rulers are added to the document view to help you to position the barcode on the label
- You can insert custom artwork, graphics, etc.
- Support print bar code labels in any Mac compatible printer.
- Useful Shortcuts
- Support barcode preview
- Very easy to use, anyone can use it. without knowing anything about barcodes!
| RELATED SOFTWARE DOWNLOADS FOR BARCODE MAKER FOR MAC |
- Code 39 Barcode Font pack
For printing Code 39 (Code 3 of 9) & Extended Code 39 (Code 39 Full ASCII) barcodes.
- ABarCode for Access
It is an Access add-in that allows you to print bar codes in any Access report.
IEGuardian allows you to customize Internet Explorer (IE), guard your IE settings against changes and block those annoying pop-up windows from appearing
- Active Websurvey
is web-based survey software designed to easily create customize surveys, polls, or questionnaires.
- Spelvin for Mac
Spell as many words as you can with 7 letters
- Word Up for Mac
step up and put your vocabulary skills to the test with this exciting and unique word game
- iRooster for Mac
Featuring Apple Remote support, volume fade-in, Universal binary support, improved wake-from-sleep
- TuneUp Utilities 2007
optimizes the performance of your computer, solves problems and helps you to customize your system to suit your needs
- Barcode ActiveX Control
is also a powerful tool for a Visual Basic, Visual C++, or Delphi developer looking to include barcode capabilities in his or her program.
- Eym Barcode Command Line Utility
is a shareware command line utility based on the Eym Barcode Reader OCX...
- UPC EAN Barcode Font
barcodesoft UPC EAN Premium Package empowers you to print multiple barcode formats from desktop printers
- Zoner Barcode Studio 2
is a complete solution for barcodes. It enables you to creates, prints, exports and manages archive the following codes
- DataLinker for InDesign CS2 Macintosh
Connect data quickly and efficiently to Adobe InDesign CS-2 documents
Experience the fun of using this interactive color wheel! No more guesswork when you pick colors for you next design project.