Xitona Singing Tutor
Singing Tutor is the interactive software for improving your singing
skills and tuning musical instruments. If you want to learn singing or
check your singing skills, you can find better assistant than Singing
Tutor. Impartial Singing Tutor will help you to estimate your abilities, developsinging skills.
Singing Tutor idea is simple. Each note has a defined pitch frequency.
The higher note has the higher frequency . Singing Tutor
allows to measure the pitch frequency of the voice, with high
precision,to compare it with pitch frequency of the reference note.
- Windows 8/7/XP/Vista
- 256 MB RAM
- Pentium II CPU
|License:||Free to try, $11.80 to buy|
|File Size:||0.6 MB|
With Singing Tutor you can:
- Record and listen your own voice.
- Control the recording level with the indicator.
- Listen your voice interpreted as a MIDI instrument.
- Select several notes from the pitch range and test your singing in the selected diapason.
- Sing and Singing Tutor will show you the nearest note in the current pitch range.
- Sing some known melody, and Singing Tutor will show you how to play this melody with a piano or other keyboard instrument.
RELATED SOFTWARE DOWNLOADS FOR Xitona Singing Tutor |
- GS Typing Tutor
ideal teaching tool for learning to type and devloping the speed of typing. It is geared towards kids ages 9 to adult
It is a Online Immediate Q/A software committed to offering computer help and tutorials.
- MaxType Pro Typing Tutor
It is the most multifunctional keyboard trainer to learn a professional touch-typing technique.
- Typer Shark Deluxe
move over, Mavis, it's the typing tutor with teeth! Zap sharks and piranha as you dive for sunken treasure
- AIPL Singulator
It is an LP recorder that makes it easy to rip vinyl albums and cassettes to PC.
- XT Typing Tutor
from guitar technique that theaches you to use thumbs
- Witch PIM -- Portable PIM with future tutor
is a portable PIM tool with Western Astrology and Chinese Qi Men Dun Jia wisdom
- ScreenFlash Professional
create Full-Featured animated, interactive flash tutorials in the shortest time
- FlexiMusic Generator
It is a unique tool to create musical and non-musical sounds.
- Musical Examiner
It is an application developed to help you test your musical hearing.