MaxType Pro Typing Tutor
MaxType is the most multifunctional keyboard trainer in the world, This powerful typing tutor will help
you improve your typing substantially whether you are a novice
or a seasoned professional. MaxType PRO has a lot of functions that will satisfy your changing
needs as your skills and speed improve.
MaxType PRO can help you become more productive with your PC and use your time more effectively.
Irrespective of your age, your education, your computer expertise, or how much free time your have,
you will improve and be able to utilize your new typing skills in your everyday work!
- Windows 8/7/XP/Vista
- Pentium II CPU
- 512 MB RAM
|File Size:||2.85 MB|
|License:||Free to try, $19.95 to buy|
|Screenshot:||View main screen|
The following functional features are available in Pro Edition:
- "US \ UK Qwerty", "Dvorak", "Azerty", German and russian "ЙЦУКЕН" keyboard layouts support
- Multiple-users interface - accounts can be password-protected. Flexible settings for each user.
- Measures typing speed in CPS, CPM or WPM
- Measures typing speed for each hand
- Generates beautirul reports for each typing mode with a lot of statistical data which can be printed
- Supports all Windows operating systems starting from Windows 95! Runs perfectly in Windows Vista.
- The 6 different modes of learning will make the learning process varied and interesting.
- The integrated system of recommendations will give you recommendations concerning
further training according to the results of your typing after you have completed typing in modes 1,2,3.
MaxType PRO Typing Tutor will develop a training program especially for you!
- The information panel allows you to control the process of keyboard learning:
input the number of hours per week you are going to spend on learning, and the program will survey the
accomplishment of the schedule fixed.
- Daily and weekly reports on work done will shatter your illusions and
reflect your real progress within the past period.
- Files with your lessons recorded will be saved in the history, and
will reflect the dynamics of your learning. You can look through any file of your typing record and
visually appraise your technique and typing speed from the outside!
- A large set of statistical data will give you the information
about 20 (!) parameters of your typing. You will find answers to such interesting questions as:
which hand types faster and more accurately, which fingers misprint more often etc.
- The integrated library of texts for typing includes special exercises,
lyrics of popular singers, articles, as well as listings in different programming languages to
improve skills at touch typing in specialists
- The reference system contains detailed information about the
most effective use of functional features of this program.