Word Documents Tabs
Word Documents Tabs is a bright solution to bring tabbed browser for Microsoft Word. It inserts a tab bar between
Word's Ribbon and workplace for displaying multiple Word documents. It is an important component of Office Tab.
Word Documents Tabs can be configured. The tabbed browser added by Word Documents Tabs can be configured. Word Documents
Tabs allows users to easily disable/enable the tabbed browser in Microsoft Word, to customize the tabs' color, appearance
and position. Word Documens Tabs provides instant previewing for these customizations and configure changes in Word
Documents Tabs' Setting Center. There are 11 kinds of tab styles, and users can define any color as tab colors. Word
Documents Tabs toolbar can stay on the head of workplace, at the foot of workplace, as well as left/right side of Workplace.
In pop-up menu of Word Documents Tabs, there are plenty of functions, such as Close, Save, Save as, rename, open in new
Window, lock documents, and more. Word Documents Tabs supports plenty of shortcuts and users can customize these shortcuts
according to their needs.
- Windows 7/XP/Vista
- Word 2003/2007 or later
- 128 MB RAM
|License:||Free to try, $15.00 to buy|
Key Features of Word Documents Tabs:
Key Functions of Word Documents Tabs:
- 30-day free trial and 60-day Money Back Guarantee!
- 11 tab styles for customization;
- Move tab bar to the head/foot/right/left of workplace;
- Easily define any color as tab bar's colors;
- Numerous mouse functions;
- Disable/enable Word Document Tabs in Microsoft Word;
- Mark modified documents with asterisk (*) in the Word document tabs;
- Rename opened Word documents without close them;
- Open the folder that selected Word document belongs to;
- Open selected Word document in new Windows;
- Plenty of shortcuts, such as "Win+Q" for hiding/displaying the Tabs bar, "Ctrl+Tab" for quickly
- switching between document tabs. And these shortcuts can be adjusted as your command.
- To build new documents: double click left mouse button on the blank area of tab bar;
- To close tabs : clicking middle mouse button or double click left mouse button on tabs;
- To open pop-up menu: clicking right mouse button on tabs or on the blank area of tab bar;
- Select one tab with mouse and drag it one to another Tab position.
| RELATED SOFTWARE DOWNLOADS FOR WORD DOCUMENTS TABS |