BatchOutput DOC for Mac
Automate printing and PDF output of multiple Word documents.
BatchOutput for for Microsoft Word applications automatically output multiple Microsoft Word documents to the selected printer.
With virtual PDF printers, such as Adobe PDF or CUPS-PDF, you can automate creation of PDF files.
You can also e-mail or fax multiple documents using such virtual printer as PageSender.
BatchOutput returns you the time of your life that you otherwise spend on tedious repetitive process of opening
and printing each document manually. With BatchOutput, you just feed the list of files to the program,
adjust the settings, hit Print and let it run. You can keep working with other programs at the same time,
because BatchOutput runs in the background. Or take your lunch break. Or leave BatchOutput running for the
whole night with hundreds of files. The job is done when you come back without you having to babysit it.
- Microsoft Office 2004/2008
- Mac OS X 10.4.2 (or later), Leopard compatible
|License:||Free to try, $24.95 to buy|
All you need to do is:
Major BatchOutput for Microsoft Word features
- Add the desired Word, Excel or PowerPoint files to the BatchOutput list
You can select files from the system dialog, drag-and-drop them from Finder or add all open documents.
- Select a printer and adjust the settings.
You use the same settings familiar to you from the Print dialog.
- Click Print
BatchOutput will output the documents on its list one after another - whether it's a few documents,
or dozens or hundreds of them.
- automate printing of multiple documents,
- automate creation of PDF files using virtual printers,
- close each document after output or leave them open,
- output all pages or a specific range,
- add easily files from the system dialog, Finder, or documents open in Word,
- with the interactive file list you can: open Office documents directly from the list, reveal them in Finder (even multiple selections),
- detailed progress of the output process
| RELATED SOFTWARE DOWNLOADS FOR BATCHOUTPUT DOC FOR MAC |
- Docsmartz PDF Converter
very easy-to-use tool to convert PDF files to Word or the .rtf format
It is a powerful PDF Document Management application.
- Blitz Document
was developed to speed the creation of contracts, agreements, form letters and other standard documents using easily created scripts.
- PDF Password Cracker
is an utility to remove the security on PDF documents.
- X360 Tiff to Pdf Converter
is a simple and powerful image tool with an user-friendly and drag & drop interface
- Batch Fax to PDF
is a fax to pdf converter supports GUI and command line modes, it enables you to convert WinFax fxd fxm fxr fxs...
- Batch WinFax2PDF
is a WinFax fxr fxs fxm fxd fax to pdf converter, able to convert WinFax fxd fxm fxr fxs fax to pdf files in batches.
- BatchOutput Server for Mac
is a powerful output workflow automation solution for Adobe InDesign that can Complete automation of Adobe InDesign output workflow.
- BatchOutput for Mac
automatically prints and exports to PDF, PostScript, EPS and JPEG multiple InDesign documents with a variety of options.
- ReaSoft PDF Printer Server Edition
is designed for use in a multi-user server environment. Print from any Windows application to create a PDF document.
- Gnostice PDFtoolkit VCL Pro
is a powerful component set for Borland Delphi and Borland C++Builder to manage, manipulate, view, print, enhance PDF documents.
- Mapsoft DocuMerger
DocuMerger merges template PDF files with the existing document content, specifying which page you want to merge.
- InPreflight (Mac OS X)
will help you Preflight InDesign documents, automate packaging, print and save reports for Adobe InDesign.