fake miniature / depth of field / selective focus / detail softening
With Tilt-Shift-Focus you can easily edit photos to create fake miniatures, enhance or change the depth
of field and focus area of your picture, or precisely soften details. Fake miniature and depth of field
can improve the visual and artistic quality of your photographs and you can do all that with just a few clicks
in Tilt-Shift-Focus editor.
Create Tilt-Shift effects on your mac with a few clicks. Turn your photos into miniature worlds.
For Mac OS X 10.5 or later
- Mac OS X 10.5 or later
- 128 MB RAM
|License:||Free to try, $14.99 to buy|
|Download Size:||0.97 MB|
Load a Picture and click into the image to set your focus center by clicking.
Move the mouse to define the blurred areas of your image. Click again and done.
- Linear - Create a soft transition between sharp and blurred. You mark beginn and end of transition area.
- Bi-Linear - Create an area that is in focus between to blurred areas. Center marks the focal point. A horizontal area creates the known tilt-shift effect.
- Circular - Create a circular area of that transitions into a blurred image surounding it.
- Zoom - Create an effect whereby the surounding image seems to move towards the center of the circle.
- Freehand - Use a brush to draw unblurred areas into the image.
- Combine - Turn on, to combine the sharpened areas of several layers of effects. Moving a control-point changes the current one, clicking somewhere else creates a new effect.
| RELATED SOFTWARE DOWNLOADS FOR Tilt-Shift-Focus
- 5DFly Photo Design Software
5DFly Photo Design Software is a photo editing software.
- FaceDub Pro
FaceDub Pro is the definitive headswapping and blending tool.
- Photo Sketch Maker
Photo Sketch Maker is a tool to convert your photo into wonderful sketch.
- Imagic Photo Enhancer
Imagic Photo Enhancer makes your photos come alive.
In order to utilize PT-PanoEnhancer, the files it uses have to first be created with the program Pure Tools Panorama Filemaker and output in PurePlayer Pro format (JAVA.).
- AKVIS ArtWork
is photo to painting software, it is designed to imitate different painting techniques and helps you to create a piece of art out of any digital photo.
- AKVIS Magnifier
is an efficient tool for increasing image resolution that enlarges photos to super-high resolution.
- Topaz Adjust for Mac
is an exposure manipulation plug-in for Adobe Photoshop that applies creative color, detail, and exposure to images in unique ways.