Pure Tools Panorama Filemaker is a great viewer. However, in order to
do anything more, such as adding an audio file, generating menus (Drop
Down or Previous/Next), improving quality, change panorama settings, or
so forth, it requires an extensive knowledge or computer programming.
With PT-PanoEnhancer, you just fill in the file names to be used and then
click "Save" - the programming is done for you and ready to
upload to your server.
PT-PanoEnhancer is NOT a stand alone program. Pure Tools Panorama Filemaker
is required to generate the original files that PT-PanoEnhancer utilizes
to create the enhanced panorama.
- Windows 98/ME/2000/XP/Vista
- Pentium II CPU
- 256 MB of RAM
|License:||Free to try, $19.95 to buy|
- Fully compatible with Windows Vista. (Sorry no Mac version at this time.)
- Your choice of two menu formats; Drop Down Menu (user can jump to any of the panoramas in the menu)
or Guided Tour (Previous and Next buttons to force the order the visitor sees the panoramas.)
- Panoramas produced with PT-Panoenhancer do not have to contain multiple panoramas.
If desired, it can only have one panorama with the desired enhancements.
- Ability to play MP3 format audio files in your panoramas with a NINETY PERCENT
reduction in file size over JAVA (.au) format - NINETY PERCENT FASTER DOWNLOADING of
your panoramas with audio!
- Slide bar to set the audio volume.
- Ability to have the audio file play once or loop. You can use either a music or commentry file
to play while viewing the panorama.
- Ability to have a different audio file play FOR EACH PANORAMA.
- Default buttons are Full screen, Pan left, Pan right, and Help.
- The ability to add Pan up and Pan down buttons for any or all of your panoramas. For example,
if you wanted only one of your panoramas for the user to be able pan up and down,
you can do it with PT-Pano-Enhancer.
- The ability to add zoom in and zoom out buttons for any or all of your panoramas. For example,
if you wanted only one of your panoramas for the user to be able zoom in and out, you can do it
- Compatible formats for panoramas created in Pure Tools Panorama Filemaker are: Cylinder, Cubic, and Spherical.
- If you know how to produce graphics in GIF format, you can redesign your own buttons in any color combination.
The only limit is the size and shape of the buttons.
- Automatically imports the panning settings in the original IVP file.
- The ability to edit the limits on how far to the left and right, up and down, zoom in and out,
as well as the tilt of EACH PANORAMA.
- The ability to edit the limits of the zoom in and out of EACH PANORAMA.
- With Pure Tools Panorama Filemaker, on many of the images, when panning, small details of the image
appear over sharpened and have a pronounced moire pattern ("wave") to them. PT-PanoEnhancer automatically
removes this distortion. No need to set any parameters.
- Completely compatible with Pure Tools Splasher.
| RELATED SOFTWARE DOWNLOADS FOR PT-PANOENHANCER
- PhotoFit Harmony
PhotoFit is a high performance panoramic photo stitching software, or panorama photo converter, equipped with high precision multi-row panorama stitching technolog
- Spherical Panorama Virtual Tour Builder
is intended for compiling the panoramic scenes
- Zoner Panorama Maker
based on a wizard that helps you make panoramas easily
- Pos Panorama Pro
allows you to create panoramic images
- FirmTools PanoramaComposer
Brainlessly simple software for creating stunning panoramas from digital photos.
is a utility for putting together multiple raster images to create a panorama of several photographs.
is an advanced panorama maker software for Mac OS X and Classic.
- Calico for Mac OS X
is a new automatic multi-row stitcher for the casual photographer.
PTBatch for batch processing panoramas on Mac OS X, You need PTMac projects to use PTBatch.
- FlashVR Producers' Edition Win32 & Mac OS X
is the state-of-the-art panoramic solution for ambitioned Flash Designers create virtual tours with real flashmovie hotspots.