Speech-Over Professional/US English
Speech-Over Professional/US English generates professional PowerPoint voice narration with Text-to-Speech in E-Learning,
Training and adds product presentations quickly and easily at low cost.
The TTS voice narration produced by Speech-Over Professional/US English replaces professional studio voice-over recording
costing $80 per minute of narration and eliminates scheduling bottlenecks. Script authors can now produce and update
narration by themselves any time, any place - eliminating production delays.
Using Speech-Over Professional/US English’s powerful editing features, authors can manipulate the PowerPoint narration
on the clip level, reordering the clips and moving them between objects. With TTS voices, they change the narration by
just editing the narration script.
Speech-Over’s Voice Effect Marshalling technology automatically delivers a synchronized PowerPoint narration by building
it from individual clips linked to screen objects.
- Windows XP/Vista/2003/2007
- Office XP or 2003
- .NET Framework 2.0
- TTS Voices SAPI 5 compatible
- 128 MB RAM
|License:||Free to try, $299.00 to buy|
Key Functions of Speech-Over Professional/US English:
- Training: Create narrated PowerPoint-based training courses fast and put them on-line - and update them easily. Managers prefer using Speech-Over’s more flexible, reliable and cost-effective narration system over professional voice-overs.
- Small Business Presentations: Excellent for small businesses. Provides easily generated and changeable training media with voice-over that is combined with the graphics and animation. Allows quick deployment of PowerPoint presentations that are self running and narrated. Effective and affordable.
- Education: Create audio-visual lessons and courses with teacher’s voice in PowerPoint - and put them on-line for e-learning. They are great teaching aids and learning aids to help students learn the subject material and for students that were absent from class.
- Marketing: Add a voice narration to enliven a PowerPoint marketing or business presentation.
- Record a TTS voice to see how your presentation script will sound.
- Perpetuate an important one-time PowerPoint presentation as a narrated “leave-behind” for people who couldn’t attend.
- Automate frequently-repeated narrated PowerPoint presentations, such as a plant safety orientation.
- Content Management: Capture, share and preserve valuable corporate content in Speech-Over clip text storage or recordings. Preserve expert knowledge and create early-stage informal documentation in PowerPoint.
- Corporate Communications: Communicate with narrated PowerPoint presentations to express information, plans or ideas.
- For the Disabled: A visually disabled reader can access an archived narrated PowerPoint presentation. Provides slide narration capability for presenters with speech disabilities or language difficulties.
| RELATED SOFTWARE DOWNLOADS FOR SPEECH-OVER PROFESSIONAL/US ENGLISH