RazorSQL for Mac OSX
RazorSQL for Mac OS X is an SQL query tool, database browser, SQL editor, and database administration tool for Mac OS X. It
has been tested on over 29 databases, can connect to databases via either JDBC or ODBC.
RazorSQL for Mac OSX provides both easy to use visual tools and advanced features to allow users to do database browsing,
editing, management, administration, and programming. Browse the database specific features or the complete feature reference.
RazorSQL for Mac OSX can browse database objects such as schemas, tables, columns, primary and foreign keys, views, indexes,
procedures, functions, and more. It can edit SQL scripts, run SQL queries, auto column and auto table lookup, uses the
powerful EditRocket code editor that supports over 20 programming languages including SQL, PL/SQL, TransactSQL, SQL PL,
HTML, Java, XML, and more.
RazorSQL for Mac OSX is a database tools and visual tools to create, alter, describe, execute, and drop database objects
such as tables, views, indexes, stored procedures, functions, triggers, and more. It includes multi-tabular display of
queries with options for filtering, sorting, searching, and much more.
- Mac OS X 10.4 - 10.8 or higher
- 512 MB RAM or More
|License:||Free to try, $99.95 to buy|
|Download Size:||20.14 MB|
Key Features of RazorSQL for Mac OSX:
- A Database Navigator for browsing database objects.
- An SQL Editor for creating SQL queries.
- Visual tools for creating, editing, dropping, describing, altering, and viewing tables, views, indexes, and sequences
- Visual Tools for creating, editing, dropping, and executing stored procedures, functions, and triggers
- A robust programming editor that embeds the powerful EditRocket code editor that supports 20 programming languages including SQL, PL/SQL, TransactSQL, SQL PL, HTML, XML, and more.
- Export Tool - Export data in various formats
- Import Tool - Import data from delimited files, Excel files, or fixed width files into tables
- Ships with a built-in relational database engine (HSQLDB) that is up and running out of the box and requires no end-user administration
- A Generate DDL Tool for generating table, view, and index DDL.
- Table / SQL Query Compare tool for comparing tables or queries across multiple connections
- Database Data Search tool for searching single or multiple database table and view data.
- Database Object Search tool for searching for database objects.
- Auto column and auto table lookup
- SQL Formatter
- SQL Query builder tool
- SQL Query Scheduler tool
- Command Line Interface
- PHP Bridges for connecting to MySQL, PostgreSQL, and SQL Server databases remotely via PHP enabled web servers
- An ASP bridge for connecting to MS SQL Server databases remotely via ASP enabled web servers
- SQL GUI Tools for generating SQL for various operations
- Edit, delete, and insert database data with the Database Editor
- Works with all major operating systems including Windows, Mac OS X, Linux, Solaris, and any other Java enabled OS
- Tested with Apache Derby / JavaDB, Daffodil DB, DB2, DBASE, Firebird, FrontBase, H2, HSQLDB, Informix, Ingres, Interbase, Mckoi, Microsoft Access, Microsoft SQL Server, Mimer SQL, MySQL, Netezza, OpenBase, Oracle, Pervasive, Pointbase, PostgreSQL, Solid, SQLite, Sybase Adaptive Server Enterprise, Sybase SQL Anywhere, and Teradata