RaySpace is a completely new acoustic room simulator. This unique reverb
creates up to five channels of surround-sound reverb, all calculated in
real-time. The characteristics of the room shape, height, positions and
materials can all be adjusted while you listen, making RaySpace a very
inspirational and spontaneous tool. All reflections are modelled, not
just early reflections, and are calculated with speed-of-sound accuracy.
The 3D view and the parametric equaliser complete the audio and visual
feedback of room designs! With full automation, source and listener positions
can be 'walked' though the rooms, ideal for patching dialogue in radio
plays or films. All impulse responses can be exported in high resolution
for use in convolution reverbs. From concert halls to bathrooms, cathedrals
to sewers, you can go anywhere you desire!
- Windows 2000/XP/NT
- Pentium II CPU
- 256 MB of RAM
|License:||Free to try, $109.39 to buy|
Key Features of RaySpace:
Why choose RaySpace over other reverbs?
- Create fantastic surround reverbs using the completely unique engine -
Introducing the new DBT (Diffuse Bubble Tracing) system.
- Accurately models sound speed, including phase and interference.
- Draw walls of any angle, allowing complex room shapes.
- Four band parametric equaliser, for complete control of output!
- Ray scattering algorithms for adding randomisation to wall reflections,
giving roughness and character to the rooms.
- Get a real grasp of the virtual space with the 3D ROOM VIEWER. Using
zoom and spin with the mouse - watch and listen to actual height adjustments.
- Reverb updates almost instantly!
- ZERO latency.
- RaySpace does NOT use convolution algorithms, it's a completely original design.
And unlike convolution, long reverb times use the same CPU as short ones,allowing you to make huge spaces!
- Export impulse response feature, so you can still use your designs in other reverb units.
- Stereo Width control gives fine adjustments from mono reverb, to 'beyond'speaker position spreads.
- Compact size. RaySpace does not need huge resource files to store the reverbs,
as they only take up a few kilobytes each!
- 45 presets for instant tweaking.
- Works with all sample rates.
- Mimics true space, where-as all convoluion reverbs do not.
- Move around the rooms. No other reverb does this!
- Uses speed of sound physics and a unique engine. This is not like any other reverb.
- Incredibly flexible and with visual feedback. You can actually see the rooms,
not banks of graphs and meaningless numbers found on other reverbs.
- Low on CPU usage, even on long reverbs, unlike convolution techniques.
- Accurate surround sound responses with no need for tidying up.
- Cheap! For all these features, and fantastic sound quality.
| RELATED SOFTWARE DOWNLOADS FOR RAYSPACE |
It is an ideal solution for audio editing and mastering.
- Acoustica MP3 Audio Mixer
is a great sound and MP3 mixer that's been around since 1999.
- Acoustica MP3 CD Burner - Burn DJ style music CD
is intuitive music burning software! Easily Burn DJ style music CD or MP3 CD!
- Acoustic Labs Audio Editor
is an easy-to-use, yet powerful, wave (WAV), MP3, WMA, OGG and PCM audio editor, player and recorder allowing users to open, edit, save and record audio files in any of these formats.
- Acoustic Labs Multitrack Recorder
is an easy-to-use multitrack recorder, editor and mixer allowing users to create professional quality audio productions.
- PanHandler DirectX
surround panner and LCRS encoder DirectX Plug-in for use with Stereo Audio editors such as Sound Forge, and WaveLab
- Auto Surround Panner DirectX Plug-In
is a specialize Auto Panner DirectX plug-in. This plug-in allows you to automatically pan from LEFT to RIGHT and/or FRONT to SURROUND.
- AIPL SpinCycle Pro
Add big 24-bit rotary speaker sound to your PC digital audio and make your music FAT