Acoustica 5 is an ideal solution for audio editing and mastering. The program contains everything you need to
create great sounding recordings and audio CDs, including professional tools for recording, analysis, editing
and CD burning. The Acoustica user interface was designed with speed, accuracy and ease of use in mind.
The support for audio resolutions up to 32 bit and sampling rates up to 192 kHz allows you to record and
edit in an amazing audio quality.
A large range of high quality audio tools and effects are integrated in Acoustica -- including tools for
dynamic processing, equalizing, numerous effects such as reverb, chorus and flanger, as well time stretching
and key transposition tools. Recordings distorted by noise, clicks, crackle, clipping or missing high
frequency content can be restored. The support for DirectX and VST plug-ins allows you to use tools
and effects from other third party manufacturers directly from Acoustica.
|Version:||5.0 Build 332
- Windows 7/Vista/Windows XP/2000
- Intel Pentium II 350MHz or above
- Minimum 256 MB RAM
- Graphics card with minimum 16 bit color depth
- A Windows compatible sound cards
- DirectX 8.0 or higher installed.
|File Size:||8.30 MB|
|License:||Free to try, $24.90 to buy|
- Recording and playback through any windows compatible audio device
- Timer and input level triggered recording
- Software emulation of phono preamplifier
- Customizable toolbars and menus
- Unlimited undo and redo levels
- Ultra fast non-destructive editing engine
- Standard cut, copy, paste and mix editing
- Drag and drop editing
- Support for labels and region markers
- Cleaning Wizard that simplifies LP or tape to CD transfers
- Different time formats such as sample index, SMPTE and bars and beats
- Regions can be saved as separate files.
- Level meter with peak, peak hold and RMS indicators
- Phase correlation meter
- Big time display
Tools and Plug-Ins
- Fourier spectrum
- Fourier spectrogram (2D, time-frequency-plot)
- Wavelet plots (based on the Morlet-Wavelet)
- Statistics (RMS, DC offsets, loudest peak and more)
- Automatic track splitting.
- Effect chain editor
- Supports DirectX® Plug-Ins
- Supports VST Plug-Ins
- Real-time preview on most of the effects
- New preset manager allows you to store user presets for all effect
- High quality time stretching
- Freehand volume curvers
- Fade ins and outs with four differect curves
- High quality sample format conversion
- Dithering and noise shaping
- Channel mixer for stereo image adjustments
- Click and crackle filter for restoration of LP and 78 RPM recordings
- Noise reduction based on spectral subtraction
- Automatic noise reduction with no need for separate noise profile analysis
- Six band full parametric equalizer with graphical display of the frequency response
- Synthesis of high frequency components gives life to old recordings
- Automatically remove DC offsets
- Stereo enhancer
CD Burner Features:
- High quality reverb
- Dynamic processor with graphical input
- Pitch transpose — with or without alteration of duration
- Harmonizer — with up to four voices.
- Burn Audio CDs containing your edited tracks
- Disc At Once burning (DAO) for gaples recording
- Import audio tracks from CDs
- Support buffer underun protection schemes.
| RELATED SOFTWARE DOWNLOADS FOR ACOUSTICA 5
- Fx Audio Editor
With Fx Audio Editor you can visually edit, convert. play and record most sound file formats
- Dexster Audio Editor
It is a perfect audio tool for your audio production that supports many popular audio formats and features audio cd burning.
- Easy Audio Editor
It is the best easy-to-use audio editor for home users.
- AudioEdit Deluxe
Visual audio editor and converter software supporting many advanced and powerful operations with audio data.
- Acoustic Labs Audio Editor
is an easy-to-use, yet powerful, wave (WAV), MP3, WMA, OGG and PCM audio editor, player and recorder allowing users to open, edit, save and record audio files in any of these formats.
- Akram Audio Editor
is a perfect audio editor tool for your music production that supports many popular audio formats.
- B's Recorder GOLD X for Mac
is the advanced CD/DVD recording software lets you record a music CD, copy a CD/DVD, create a data CD/DVD and a hybrid CD, rip audio tracks and edit audio files.
- Sound Studio
is a Mac OS X audio application that lets you record and edit two-channel audio
- Awave Studio
is a multi-purpose audio tool that reads a veritable host of audio carrying file formats from different platforms, synthesizers, trackers, mobile phones... you name it!
- Audio Editor Pro - edit audio files
is a visual multifunctional audio files editor with edit audio files.
- Audio editor sound recorder
edit mp3 and wav formats. Use the sound recorder to create wav files from tapes, vinyl, microphone, mixing deck etc.
- AV Music Morpher - MP3 Player
is a real-time audio editor software, with unique audio effects.