pdf2cad is an easy PDF-to-CAD conversion tool that lets you select the PDF file
you want to convert, set options if needed, and convert to the industry-standard
DXF and HPGL file formats. Accurate, fast and robust.
Today, more and more organizations in Architecture, Engineering, Construction and Manufacturing,
are storing and receiving designs, schematics, floor-plans and other technical
drawings in the Adobe® PDF file format. CAD engineers, CNC operators,
partners and supply chain members need to be able to view, test, edit
or re-use the geometry locked inside these documents. Now, pdf2cad provides
the bridge. It accurately reproduces lines, shapes and text strings in
the DXF and HPGL formats.
If your PDF files are vector-based, you no longer
need to lose valuable time or sacrifice quality by printing, scanning
and vectorizing the drawings. Using pdf2cad requires significantly less
manual clean-up than using raster-to-vector software. Stop redrawing floor
plans or mechanical designs from scratch. Just run them through pdf2cad!
Visual Integrity's pdf2cad is also available in batch, server and developer
versions, and on Linux and UNIX platforms. Other available output formats
include CGM, WMF, EMF, EPS, SVG, MIF, TIFF, GIF, JPEG, PNG, BMP, ASCII.
- Windows 98/ME/NT/2000/XP/2003/Vista
- Pentium II CPU
- 256 MB of RAM
|License:||Free to try, $195.00 to buy|
|Screenshot :||View Screenshot|
Newest Features in pdf2cad:
- HPGL output format added
- DXF layering based on colors
- Intelligent object recognition
- Limit conversion to a range of pages instead of the complete file
- New option to convert splines to polylines/polygons option for programs that do not natively support SPLINES.
- Option to convert splines into circle/ellipse option
- Improved text support in DXF output
- Streamlined interface for faster and easier conversions
- Support for referencing raster images in DXF output
- Improved reporting on errors and warnings
- Expanded support for non-standard font encodings
- Option to remove or outline hatches/fills
| RELATED SOFTWARE DOWNLOADS FOR PDF2CAD
- Acme CADPacker
It is tool software for issuing and viewing CAD graphic files. it can convert DWG, DXF, TXT, BMP, JPEG, TGA, PCX, GIF, WMF to EXE Files.
- Acme CADSee
It file viewer and image file viewer, browser and Print. The fastest and easiest-to-use DWG/DXF/DWF(AutoCAD R2.5-R2006), PSD /BMP /JPEG /TIFF /PCX /GIF /PNG /MNG /TGA /PCX /ICO /WMF file viewer.
- DWG to PDF Converter MX
It is a DWG to PDF conversion tool, you can use it to convert DWG to PDF, DXF to PDF, DWF to PDF file without AutoCAD.
- DWG to SVG Converter
Can convert DWG to SVG, DXF to SVG, DWF to SVG file without Auto CAD.
- DWG to WMF Converter
Can use it to convert DWG to WMF, DWF to WMF, DXF to WMF file without AutoCAD.
- Acme CAD Converter - Convert DWG, DXF, DWF
is a DWG Converter and free dwg viewer, dwg, dxf, dwf format conversion software for batch and vector files.
- Acme CADPacker - Dwg Dxf to exe conversion
is tool software for issuing and viewing CAD graphic files. With CADPacker, you can pack your design files, project explanations, photos and design effect drawings (DWG, DXF, TXT, BMP, JPEG, TGA, PCX, GIF, WMF) into self-executive exe file.
- TraceART - Raster to Vector Converter
is a professional Raster to Vector Converter program (Vectorizer) Convert Raster to Vector (DXF,WMF,HPGL,EPS,SVG,CGM,PDF)
- SE CNC Converter - Convert Solid Edge to CNC
is a must-have tool to convert Solid Edge format to CNC machines compatible DXF, SAT, IGS, STP and XGL files
- Advanced DWG Print
is an advanced printing solution for AutoCAD based drawings (in DWG and DXF formats).
- Pocket PC CAD Viewer
View AutoCAD DWG/DXF/PLT files on your Pocket PC
is an AcitiveX library for viewing and printing AutoCAD DWG & DXF, HPGL, SVG and CGM files.
- Ultra AutoCAD Tool
is an ultra-fast utility program for AutoCAD drawing files.