Acme CAD Converter - Convert DWG, DXF, DWF
Acme CAD Converter is a DWG Converter and free dwg viewer,
dwg, dxf, dwf format conversion software for batch and vector files.
It can conveniently convert DXF, DWF and DWG files into BMP, GIF, JPEG, PCX, DXF, DWG, SVG, SVGZ, CGM, EPS, PDF,
HPGL (PLT, HGL), PDF etc., and also enable the conversion between DXF and DWG file versions (AutoCAD R2.5-R2006).
Supports replace font file. Supports Transmit command like AutoCAD,and batch recover drawing files.
DWG Converter - Batch converter that allows you to convert DWG DXF DWF to PDF, WMF, JPEG, EPS, SVG, CGM...,
Free DWG Viewer.
- Windows 98/ME/NT/2000/XP
- Pentium II CPU
- 64 MB RAM
|File Size:||2.46 MB|
|License:||Free to try, $59.95 to buy|
Acme CAD Converter is composed of follow module:
Acme CAD Converter / DWG Converter Features:
- DWG, DXF version converter.
- Convert DWF to DWG, DXF.
- Convert DWG, DXF, DWF to PDF.
- Convert DWG, DXF, DWF to Raster image, etc: BMP, WMF, JPEG, TIFF, PNG, GIF...
- Convert DWG, DXF, DWF to orther vector format, etc: PDF, HP_GL, SVG, CGM, EPS...
- DWG, DXF, DWF viewer and support print.
- Replaces font files.
- Batch recover DWG, DXF files.
- Multi-files Transmit.
What can Acme CAD Converter do for you:
- Open various DXF / DWG versions ( R2.5-R2006) and DWF;
- Identify literal fonts and entity color correctly;
- Support batched conversion of multiple files;
- Select the printout of color or monochrome raster file; set background color freely;
- Print out raster mask file; be used as image channel (used in Photoshop etc.);
- Set the size of raster file to be printed out freely;
- Support full-screen mode ( press F ).
- Register once and upgrade free permanently.
- Support printing.
- Convert to PDF
- Command line parameters (Developer)
- When you need to convert DXF /DWG / DWF files into BMP/ GIF/ JPEG/PCX/ SVGSVGZ/CGM/EPS/ PDF/ HPGL file;
- When you need to modify the versions (R2.5-R2006) of DXF and DWG files;
- When you have a large number of files needing to be converted;
- When the size of DWG file is too big but you want to open it quickly, you can firstly export BMP/GIF/JPEG/PCX file and then print it.
- When you are not satisfied with the effects of raster file printed out by CAD software;
|More DWG Converter Screenshots !|