NewBlue Sound Benders
NewBlue Sound Benders add intrigue and entertainment to your soundtrack.
Manipulate, morph and even mutilate your audio tracks in every way imaginable
using NewBlue Sound Benders. With 9 creative effects, NewBlue Sound Benders
provides environmental, vocal and atmospheric effects that provide interest,
intrigue and entertainment to your sound track. These and more easy-to-use
effects harness powerful audio techniques to make sound transformation effortless.
Includes: Buzzurgle, Insectoid, Phone, Radio, Resonator, Robot Fog, Under Water, Wah and Wind.
- Windows 2000, XP, Vista
- Adobe Premiere Pro 1.0
- Adobe Premiere Elements 1.5
- Avid Liquid 7.0
- Sony Vegas 6.0
- Ulead Video Studio 9.0
- Ulead Media Studio 7.0
|License:||Free to try, Price $59.95 to buy|
This Fine Package Includes:
- Phone simulates a telephone by compressing your audio to make it sound as
if it was coming from a telephone receiver.
- Radio simulates an AM radio. It compresses the audio, narrows the frequency,
and adds a little hiss to recreate that lovely ol' fashioned radio sound! Also use Radio to recreate the
sounds of other low fidelity audio devices from the past, such as old televisions, walkie talkies and cassette decks.
- Under Water simulates the sound of somebody or something talking under water.
- Wind generates and adds wind noise to the mix. It also adds echo to the
original sound for dramatic effect.
- Buzzurgle as silly as its name, applies very strange processing to the audio,
with very interesting reults!
- Insectoid mutates the sound, making it buzzy and edgy. Great for altering voices,
making them sound nasty and alien.
- Resonator creates a strange, almost metallic, resonating effect. Technically,
it works by boosting a narrow tone along with its overtones.
- Robot Fog uses resonating filters to create an ethereal, swirling drone.
This unnatural, mechanical ambience is hard to describe because there's nothing at all like it in the real world.
(Needless to say, Robot Fog is great for Science Fiction scenes!)
- Wah creates a really cool filtering effect that sounds somewhat like moving your mouth in and out
as you talk – kinda like saying, "Wah". What exactly is Wah? An engineer would tell you that Wah sweeps the audio
signal with a resonant low pass filter.
| RELATED SOFTWARE DOWNLOADS FOR NEWBLUE SOUND BENDERS |
- NewBlue Motion Effects
work with Sony Vegas and Sony Vegas Movie Studio
- NewBlue Equalizers
collection features a rich set of 9 specialized audio filters that boost or cut ranges of tone in a specialized
- NewBlue Essentials
No video editor should be without the NewBlue Essentials collection of effects plugins
is a shareware that enables users to rip sound to mp3 files from VCD/DVD movie and then burn these audio files to cd tracks.
- SoundPix Plus
is the easiest way to add sound directly to your digital images
is a MIDI music software to create unique sounding melodies, compositional ideas
- AIPL SpinCycle Pro
Add big 24-bit rotary speaker sound to your PC digital audio and make your music FAT
- Key Changer
Allows you to modify the Key, Pitch, Multiplex, Vocal Remove, and Gain or an MP3.
- DJ Twist & Burn - DJ mixing software, remix music
is the easiest way to remix your music, Create the ultimate beatmatched mix CDs!
- SD1 Mastering Studio
is a professional midifile editor which lets SD1 users customize their GM/GS files with ease
- MP3 CD Extractor
audio CD to MP3 ripper (also called Audio Grabber) which can extract Digital Audio (DA) tracks from an Audio CD into files on the hard disk
- ACDR - Audio Compact Disc Reader
is a Audio Compact Disc Reader tool that lets you read audio tracks from standard audio CD's and write them to a variety of different file formats.
- Vinyl Boy
is a real time audio scratching tool can scratch your audio tracks in realtime