SD1 Mastering Studio
SD1 Mastering Studio is a professional midi file editor which lets
SD1 users customize their GM/GS files with ease. Through graphical controls
(such as Virtual Mixer, Drum Mixer, Voice Editor, Vocalizer Editor, Effects
editor and so on), users can replace the existing setup bar and get a
- Pentium II Processor with 64 MB of RAM.
- 8 MB of free hard disk space and a screen resolution of 800x600
- a Windows-compatible MIDI interface
- Windows 95 / 98 / ME / NT / 2000 or XP. Will work with XP Service Pack 2.
- Compatible with Ketron SD1 3.0, DG-100 and with the new OS 4.0 (SD1 Plus).
|File Size:||3.77 MB|
|License:||Free to try, $39.00 to buy|
|Download:||Click to Download|
Features List of SD1 Mastering Studio:
- Compatible with OS 3.0, 4.0 and Plus
- Professional MIDI Editor for the Ketron SD1 and DG-100
- Easy-to-use graphical interface with contextual online help
- Opening and editing of GM, GS, XG and .KAR Karaoke Files (lyrics are left untouched.)
- Realtime, graphical editing of the setup bar
- Full mix automation available
- Main Mixer: virtual mixing console with:
- Channel 1-16: Volume, Pan, Reverb, Chorus, Solo, Mute
- Master Section: Volume, Reverb, Reverb 2, Chorus
- 3-band Master Equalizer
- 16-bar display showing realtime MIDI Activity/Pan/Volume/Reverb/Chorus (user selectable.)
- Drum Mixer for drum subgroups: 10-channel virtual mixing console with Volume, Pan, Reverb, Chorus, Solo, Mute.
- GM Parts Editor: the most complete complete SD1 Sound Editor ever
- Vocalizer Editor, featuring these functions:
- Vocalizer Mode (Keyboard Harmony, Fixed Interval, Voice Effects, MIDI Mode)
- Vocalizer Assign (Part 1-16)
- Direct Volume, Vocalizer Volume, Limiter on/off, Lead on/off
- Reverb send, Delay send, Vibrato Depth, Vibrato Rate, Vibrato Delay
- 3-band Direct Equalizer
- 3-band Vocal Equalizer.
- Effects Editor. It controls:
- Reverb 1: Pre-delay, Decay, Low-pass Filter, Delay, Type and Level.
- Reverb 2: Filter, Delay, Type and Level.
- Chorus: Depth, Rate, Delay, Feedback, Type and Level.
- Delay: Left Time, Center Time, Right Time, Left Level, Center Level, Right Level, Type, Feedback and Filter.
- Distorsor: Tone, Resonance, Type and Level.
- Other goodies and utilies:
- Virtual keyboard
- A standard Transport Bar with tape-like functions: rewind, play, forward, stop, record.
- Midifile Info panel: displays technical info such as midifile resolution, track names, format (0 or 1), signature, tempo variations, and others.
- Cut Events: a powerful MIDI filter, which lets you delete certain data in certain bars while keeping other events untouched.
- Goto function: for jumping to Start, End or to a certain position.
- Loop: for playing a set of bars in loop.
- Comprehensive online help (20 HTML pages with more than 70 screenshots.)