Network Protocol Packet Analyzer
Monitor your network bandwidth and traffic with Network Protocol Packet Analyzer.
Packet Analyzer is an advanced packet analysis and sniffing tool with powerful
protocol decodes capabilities. It can capture all traffic transport over local network segment
and decodes all major and frequently used protocols including TCP/IP, UDP, HTTP, HTTPS, SMTP, POP3,
TELNET, FTP, etc. All information is displayed in simple English with easy to use interface
for anyone to master the tool with minutes of self training. Packet Anakyzer provides handy traffic
and message analysis on email, web and transactions so that you can view all emails, Internet traffic
and transactions of the entire network real time ir record them for later usage.
With Packet Analyzer, you can easily filter the network traffic to focus on the information
that you are looking for. Use these flexible, powerful filters during or after capture to
isolate traffic by specific node, protocol, error type and/or packet content.
- Windows 7/2000/2003/XP/Vista
- P3 500 CPU
- 512 MB RAM
- Internet Explorer 5.5 or higher
|License:||Free to try, $699.00 to buy|
|Screenshot :||View Screenshot|
Network Protocol Packet Analyzer Key Features:
- Smart Real-time packet capturing and analyzing;
- Reconstructs TCP/IP sessions and enables you to see data in their original format;
- Capture, display and save transaction information such as user name and password and the entire message
- Capture Pop3 and SMTP emails, display and save in Outlook Express Message Format;
- Capture HTTP traffic for you to view all Internet web traffic;
- Powerful Packets Viewer to examine data in plain English
- Protocol decodes on TCP/UDP//IP suite and application protocols including POP3, SMTP, HTTP, TELNET, FTP;
- Powerful filter provides a general and flexible mechanism for user to focus on useful packets;
- Trace TCP connection states and display bandwidth usage and other critical information
- Support multiple monitors and terminal server;
- Suppot both Ethernet and 802.11 wireless infrastructure.
| RELATED SOFTWARE DOWNLOADS FOR Network Protocol Packet Analyzer |
- Auto Protocol Builder Professional
Auto Protocol Builder - build tcp-based or udp-based network protocol source code for client/server sides.
- Port Forwarding Wizard
it will let you Infinitely port forwarding until the destination ip address is achieved.It forwards any TCP protocol.
- Network Protocols Map Poster
Network Protocols Map Poster - All network protocols illustrated on one Chart
- Etherscan Analyzer
Etherscan Analyzer is a network sniffer and protocol analyzer.
- ManageEngine NetFlow Analyzer
web-based bandwidth monitoring tool that uses it to analyze network traffic and report on bandwidth usage across the network
- PRTG Traffic Grapher
PRTG Traffic Grapher is an easy to use Windows software that monitors bandwidth usage and other network parameters via SNMP
- Bandwidth Meter Pro
is an easy-to-use network software for bandwidth usage monitoring and reporting.
- NT Meter (Network Traffic Meter)
An advanced and user friendly tool for bandwidth measuring and network traffic monitoring.
- ProteMac Meter
ProteMac Meter is a powerful bandwidth meter, monitor and traffic counter for Mac OS X.