PRTG Traffic Grapher
--- Bandwidth and Network Usage Monitoring Made Easy
PRTG Traffic Grapher is an easy to use Windows software for monitoring and classifying bandwidth usage.
It provides system administrators with live readings and long-term usage trends for their network devices.
PRTG Traffic Grapher monitors network and bandwidth usage as well as various other network parameters like memory
and CPU usages, providing system administrators with live readings and periodical usage trends to optimize the efficiency,
layout and setup of leased lines, routers, firewalls, servers and other Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP)
enabled network components.
The most common usage is monitoring the bandwidth usage of leased lines, routers, and firewalls.
However, you can also monitor many other aspects of servers, managed switches, printers,
and other network components as long as they are SNMP enabled.
- Windows 2000/XP/2003
- 64 MB RAM
- TCP/IP Network Connection
|File Size:||8.48 MB|
|License:||Free to try, $49.95 to buy|
- Monitors network and bandwidth usage via SNMP (Simple Network Management Protocol).
- Works with (almost) all SNMP enabled devices like most managed switches, routers,
firewalls, as well as many other network devices.
- Easy installation with a few clicks on Windows 98/ME/2000/XP/2003.
- Fully multithreaded monitoring engine that can monitor hundreds and even thousands of sensors without excessive CPU load.
Windows and Web Based User Interface:
- Monitoring data can be accessed via a Windows GUI and a web based front end.
- Intuitive Windows user interface for data retrieval and configuration.
- Internal web server with an attractive web interface for remote access to the monitoring data (no external web server necessary).
- SNMP monitor shows the results in various graphs and tables:
- live data for last 5-60 minutes
- x minute average for up to 48h
- hourly averages for up to 60 days
- daily averages for up to 365 days
- All graphs are always generated on-the-fly for always up-to-date reporting.
- Internal database system for efficient storage of historic data (also offers automatic database backup mechanism).
- SNMP monitoring results are stored down to each single request.
- Optional export of monitoring results into CSV files.
Internal Web Server:
- Fully "skinnable" web interface: using web server templates it is easy to show monitoring data in your look&feel.
- Five pre configured, professional "skins" already included.
- Web server supports un-authenticated (anyone can view the data) as well as authenticated access (username/password necessary).
- Access restrictions can be configured for one user account or for several users accounts with different data sets and logins.
Reports and Notifications:
- Detailed Reports (graphs and data tables) for any time period.
- x% percentile calculation for any percentile value, any intervall, and any time frame.
- Layout and content of graphs and tables can easily be edited (one or more sensors per graph, selectable report periods, colors, vertical axes etc.).
- Notification options that send emails e.g. when a line reaches certain traffic limits (coming soon in V4.1) or a monitored device is not reachable.
- Daily or monthly email reports.
|More Screenshots - Click each image to enlarge!