The MNCadBuilder is a collection of components to build graphics applications.
The product includes rather all neccessary components, which are used
to develope successful graphics applications. There's a strong graphics
engine, which is basically implemented upon SGI's OpenGL and is offered
in form of a component. Also, the MNCadBuilder includes powerful and comfortable
methods to implement interactivity.
The MNCadBuilder requires a license
file to run in professional mode. The computername on which the MNCadBuilder
will run is required to produce this license file - you can enter this
required information in the order process.
- Windows 8/7/XP/Vista
- Pentium II CPU
- 512 MB of RAM
|License:||Free to try|
Key Features of MNCadBuilder:
- professional 3D canvas based on OpenGL
- easy integration into your existing graphics applications (CAD, graphics, business,...)
- cad classes
- selection handling (catching)
- supports calculation of hiddenlines (math based)
- materials (professional looking predefined materials)
- textures (bind textures to your primitive output commands like Polygon or PolyPolygon, but also bind them to shapes)
- 2D textures (predefined textures and user defined textures)
- you can also use it as a 2D canvas
- bitmap/texture transparency
- fonts operations
- transformations (translation, rotation, scale)
- XOR mode/ COPY mode operations
- support for fast displaylists
- support for pixelmode (you can send polygon coordinates in pixel units)
- meshes (bezier and nurbs)
- event handling
- cad data management
- streaming mechanisms ("file operations")
- supports external references ("symbols")
- a powerful sketch mode to construct shapes in a professional environment
- print methods
- MNDataExplorer - an explorer to view/operate on loaded shapes (source included)
- dozens of samples, trying to convey the philosophy behind the MNCadBuilder to you.
| RELATED SOFTWARE DOWNLOADS FOR MNCADBUILDER |
- AiS Watermarker ActiveX
this ActiveX component for Windows 95/98/ME/NT/2000/XP/2003 helps you protect your images.
- XE-Date Control
allows inputting the range of dates from one calendar just in 2 clicks
is an ASP component for creating graphs and charts, The resulting graph can be streamed to a browser or saved to a file.
is an easy to use 32 bit COM component that handles exceptions in Visual Basic applications..
- MoleBox Pro
is a runtime exe packer for Windows applications.
is a JSF library providing developers with ease and flexibility in creating a dynamic UI for Web-based applications.
- ODBC DAC Pro Edition
ODBC DAC (ODBC Data Access Components) is a component set for Delphi/C++Builder to access any database via ODBC interface directly
- Entity-Relationship Model Components
Allows to build visual ER diagram (read-only) from ODBC data source or from XML-file source.
- VideoLab VC++
is a set of components, based on OpenWire 2.x for fast video processing. They allow fast complex video manipulations with very few lines of program code
- J2PrinterWorks Binary Site License
is a comprehensive Java 2 library for printing multi-page documents made of Swing components.