MIDI Program Change Manager
MIDI Program Change Manager is a nice tool for sound engineers to help you to control more than 2 sound units.
MIDI Program Change Manager can send 16 MIDI program changes very easily at the same time. There are several
uses for this program that come to mind. You can use it in studios for your different projects, use it for live
gigs with a side rack, or in a theater for immediate setup changes.
Best of all, MIDI Program Change Manager has a Remote Control interface that allows you to drive the MIDI Program
Change Manager from other units. If you are performing a MIDI program change from a mixing board, you can change
all your settings that you have previously programmed.
- Windows 2000/NT/XP/VISTA
- IBM PC or Pentium 750 CPU
- 128 MB RAM
- 10 MB free Hard Disk space
|File Size:||4.37 MB|
|License:||Free to try, $49.00 to buy|
Key Features of MIDI Program Change Manager:
- MIDI Input Monitor for the incoming MIDI Messages (Message, Data1, Data2)
- MIDI Mixer with 10 Controllers, for your own programming
- MIDI Output Monitor to control the data you send to the units if you work with the MIDI Mixer
- MIDI Program changes 1 -127 on 16 different channels at the same time
- MIDI Mixer with 10 Controlers for your own programming needs
- MIDI Remote Control with any driver you have in your computer for all 16 MIDI input channels
- 5 free programmable Controller Data parameters to send per Song in addition to the Midi unit
- Volume,Bank, and Pan are programmable !
| RELATED SOFTWARE DOWNLOADS FOR MIDI PROGRAM CHANGE MANAGER |
- Fill-in Drummer
unique and powerfull MIDI tool specially developed for work with drum fills
justify your hopes when a light weight and easy-to-use utility is needed to preview and print MIDI files as a musical notation
- MIDIoverLAN CP
Using computers in musical studio has become very common. Now computers not only work as sequencing equipment, but also as multi-track digital audio workstations
- MIDIMaster Karaoke
turns your PC into a home Karaoke Recording Studio
- Rhythm'n'Chords 2 Pro for Cakewalk
MIDI FX plug-in for Cakewalk Product line offers musicians the easiest possible method for creating rhythm guitar parts in MIDI format
- n-Track Studio
is an audio & MIDI multitrack recorder
- MIDI Maestro LE
is music software designed for use by amateur and professional music directors, conductors, and soloists in live musical theater and similar musical accompaniment situations
- Solo Performer Show Controller for Mac
controls background audio, lyric displays, MIDI, and lights.