MIDI Maestro LE
MIDI Maestro is music software designed for use by amateur and professional music directors, conductors,
and soloists in live musical theater and similar musical accompaniment situations
(such as worship bands, techno bands, karaoke, and solo-guitar backup).
Dynamic, intuitive performance control and powerful sequencing and editing capabilities combine to
make MIDI Maestro the only music software you will need for your production.
MIDI Maestro is fully Vista compatible.
- Windows 8/7/XP/Vista
- Internet Explorer 5.5 or later
- Pentium 4 800 MHz or better
|License:||Free to try, $49.95 to buy|
Here's a list of some of the main MIDI Maestro LE features:
- Cue to cue performance with support for vamps, caesuras, fermatas, skips and cola voce sections (where the conductor follows a soloist)
- Work with sets or individual songs; arrange your cues and markers in a tree layout
- High-performance timing and quick response for real-time action
- Adjust tempos on the fly in multiple ways
- Skip or repeat measures as needed during performance
- Immediately jump to any song or marker in a set
- Large format beat readout, with color emphasis on beat 1
- Click track for live percussionists
- Support for external control of software features via MIDI keyboard, pedals, etc.
- Tempo and clip maps provide what you need to see during a performance
- Other views include lead-sheet, event list, piano-roll, staff, velocity, controllers (pitch wheel, effects, etc), faders, time, and karaoke (bouncing-ball or power-point style)
- Apply your own numbering (and lettering) to measures
- Full set of MIDI editing tools including quantization and transposition
- Select, insert, delete, copy, cut, paste sections of "time" for simple splicing
- Record and playback multiple waveform audio tracks; ASIO drivers supported
- The WaveMaker converts MIDI directly to WAV or WMA format (Windows Media) format for producing CDs or website audio
- Split/Mix/Resample/Filter audio tracks. Full support for DirectShow (Sonic Foundry and CFX, for example) filters.
- Support for VSTi synthesizers such as GPO, EastWest, Receptor, SampleTank, etc.
- Easy to use drag and drop "object" style interface
- Easily change common track properties: patch, volume, balance, key, velocity offset, and timing offsets
- Uses standard MIDI file formats for easy data exchange with other software (format 0 or 1); Import RSD (Roland Sound) files
- Synthesizer database contains synthesizer properties, patch names, and percussion note schemas
- MTC and MIDI Clock synchronization
- Continuous improvement and revision--with frequent free update releases
- A reasonable price with a 15-day free trial
| RELATED SOFTWARE DOWNLOADS FOR MIDI MAESTRO LE |
- Fill-in Drummer
unique and powerfull MIDI tool specially developed for work with drum fills
search engine for MIDI Files that harnesses the power of your desktop computer. It allows you to find the MIDI files you're looking for with very little time and effort
- IntelliScore Polyphonic
convert WAV to MIDI, MP3 to MIDI, CD to MID Compose MIDI music simply by singing or playing any instrument
- Microsing karaoke recorder
voice recording karaoke software : Select a popular song (MIDI, WAV,MP3,KAR) and sing along with the song
- MIDI to MP3 Converter
MIDI to MP3 Converter is designed to convert MIDI to MP3 and convert midi to wav audio files
- MIDIMaster Karaoke
MIDIMaster Karaoke turns your PC into a home Karaoke Recording Studio
- Movile Music Polyphonic
Movile Music Polyphonic is a polyphonic ringtone composition and converting software. It can convert your favorite MIDI music to mobile phone ringtone
- MuseBook MidiMic
real-time Sound to MIDI software that you can perform any MIDI instrument with your voice only
- Rhythm'n'Chords for Cubase VST
Rhythm'n'Chords 2 plug-in for Steinberg Cubase VST (except Cubase SX) offers musicians the easiest possible method for creating rhythm guitar parts in MIDI format
- Ease Midi Converter
can convert midi to mp3, mid to wav and midi to ogg , wma, aac, Flac, APE in batch.
- 7Canaries Professional
Automated recognition of polyphonic music, stored in MP1, MPP, MPA, AIF, SND, AU, WAVE formats as well as audio CD tracks.
- FlexiMusic Generator
It is a unique tool to create musical and non-musical sounds.
- AKoff Music Composer
is music recognition software which performs Wave to Midi conversion.
is a MIDI music software to create unique sounding melodies, compositional ideas
- Motif ES Mix Editor
is a complete librarian solution for the Yamaha ES series of synthesizers.
- MagicScore Maestro 5
is a very convenient music notation software for musicians to create musical scores.
- Min Tuner
is a Highly Accurate and Responsive Chromatic Musical Instrument Tuner.