MuseBook MidiMic is real-time Sound to MIDI software that you can perform any MIDI instrument
with your voice only. Use your acoustic instrument with MuseBook MidiMic as a MIDI controller
to make MIDI sound in real-time.
Play it by ear with and get MIDI sound in real-time. MuseBook MidiMic receives monophonic sound from
the microphone and determines Pitch, Dynamics and Timing, converting each note as MIDI data in real-time.
While you are singing, you can hear your voice changed into some other instrument you choose of
128 MIDI instruments in real-time. Any monophonic instrument solo e.g. guitar, violin, recorder,
saxophone, etc. can be also used as sound input. You can save the MIDI data-out and interface
with other MIDI instruments.
- Windows 98 / ME / 2000 / XP
- Pentium II 400MHz , IBM compatible PC
- 64 MB or more
- 44.1KHz 16bit mono recording, MIDI play
- Low noise level and flat frequency response is recommended
- Microsoft DirectX 8
|File Size:||6.78 MB|
|License:||Free to try, $88.00 to buy|
Key Features of MuseBook MidiMic :
Real-time SOUND TO MIDI
- Real-time Sound to MIDI: sound feature extraction per 0.044 second
- Pitch Bandwidth - A0 ~ C8 (Piano 88 keys, 26 Hz ~ 4,500 Hz)
- Pitch Detection Tech. - Utilizes Real-time Pitch Detection SDK for the best result
- Frequency Analysis - Analyzes the frequency pattern of the input sound by recent signal processing algorithm
- MIDI Data Out - Converts sound detected from microphone into MIDI data in real-time
- Input Source Selection - Supports MIC / LINE-IN / other input sources supported by your soundcard
- Signal Display - Volume envelope, Wave form and Frequency spectrum
- MIDI Effects - Supports Pitch bend, volume change, brightness effects
- Noise Reduction - Reduces unwanted noise from low frequency in real-time
- Note Denotation - Displays sung or performed note on stave with note syllable and its octave number
- Octave Transpose - Change in octave from -5 ~ +5 octave
- Preset Setting - Save, and load your settings under presets, as you like
- Monophonic sound straight into MIDI data!
- Any monophonic instrument can be used.
- Plucked strings such as Guitar, Bass Guitar, etc.
- Non-plucked strings such as Violin, Cello, etc.
- Woodwinds such as Recorder, Bassoon, Oboe, etc.
- Brasses such as Flute, Saxophone, Trumpet, etc.
- Wide range of pitch bandwidth from A0 to C8
- Powered by AMuseTec's proprietary Pitch Detection engine.