Winmail Mail Server (25 users)
Winmail Mail Server is an enterprise class mail server software system offering a robust
feature set, including extensive security measures. Winmail Server supports
SMTP, POP3, IMAP, Webmail, LDAP, multiple domains, SMTP authentication,
spam protection, anti-virus protection, SSL/TLS security, Network Storage,
remote access, Web-based administration, and a wide array of standard
email options such as filtering, signatures, real-time monitoring, archiving,
and public email folders.
Winmail Server can be configured as a mail server or gateway for ISDN, ADSL,
FTTB and cable modem networks, beyond standard LAN and Internet mail server configurations.
Magic Winmail server is a professional grade Internet mail server designed for small to medium sized businesses
with scalability, performance, and manageability.
||4.6 (Build 0618)
- Windows 8/7/XP/Vista
- Intel Pentium CPU or above
- 2 GB hard disk
- 512 MB memory available
|License:||Free to try, $249.00 to buy|
Key Features of Winmail Server:
Winmail Server adapts well to many different network environments, with support for the following options:
Ease of Use
- Internet connection methods such as ADSL, ISDN, FTTB, cable modem and dial-up
- Webmail, either as virtual directory or web site, under IIS, Apache and PWS.
- Two types of email gateways: POP3 download and ETRN download, allowing access by multiple users to one email account without conflict.
- Automatic extraction and conversion of MS-TNEF (winmail.dat) attachments.
- Static and dynamic IP connections.
Winmail Server supports the following user email functionality:
Ease of Administration
- Popular email client software products such as Outlook Express, Outlook, Netscape and Eudora.Configure Email Client Software
- Multi-language Webmail
- Anti-virus functions, including built-in API as well as support for most enterprise class anti-virus engines
- Anti-Virus Engines list
- Personal email signatures
- Email groups for efficient communication and collaboration between individual group members
- Email file attachment filtering by file names and type settings
- Email archiving
- Event calendar and user schedule functions
- IMAP (Internet Message Access Protocol) to access mail on server
- LDAP (Lightweight Directory Access Protocol) and IMAP public folder access for Outlook, Outlook Express and Webmail, to allow sharing of user information within an internal network
Mail system administrator functionality includes the following options:
Safety and Security
- Import and export of user accounts data for server upgrades
- Administration of individual user account privileges including individual email account termination and individual mailbox size restriction
- Ability to set up and manage user groups
- Multiple administrators and independent domain administrator setup function
- Remote access server administration using SSL security connection protocol via web management interface
- Multi-domain (virtual domain) service and installation of multiple domains in one device
- NT/2000 server accounts standards conformance
- Bi-directional mailbox monitoring
- Real-time operating status reports
- Multi-threading design to facilitate multi-user simultaneous access
- Spam protection, IP and domain name filter, and RBL (Real-time Blackhole Lists) to check and individually customize user filter rules
- Convenient software installation and uninstallation
The following security and backup features are provided:
Main Function for Winmail Server:
- SMTP service supporting multiple domain names, domain aliases and ESMTP (Extended SMTP) authentication.
- TLS/SSL security for communication under SMTP, POP3, IMAP and LDAP
- Creation, import and export of CA SSL certificate
- System failure recovery function
- System log recording each server event
- System backup and restore capability
- SMTP Service
SMTP service may support functions of domain names, domain bynames, and ESMTP attestation.
Meanwhile it can send out mails to the terminal domain directly through MX records,
it can also send them to an outside email server. (eg: ISP's SMTP server).
Support SSL/TLS secure communication.
- POP3 Service
Users may receive mail on the server through the following mail client softwares: Outlook Express,
the Bat, Eudora, etc. Support SSL/TLS secure communication.
- IMAP Service
Users may operate mail on the server through current mail client software: Outlook Express,
Outlook, Netscape Messenger, the Bat, Eudora, etc. Support SSL/TLS secure communication.
- WebMail Service
Multi languages and Hotmail like webmail support that allow users to register a new account,
write, send, and receive mails in a web browser. Support SSL/TLS secure communication.
Support setup WebMail as a virtual directory or site of IIS or PWS.
- LDAP Service
Public user information in one organization. Other user can search one user information through public contact.
Support SSL/TLS secure communication.
- IMAP Public Folder
User can view public information by Outlook Express, Outlook, the Bat, Eudora, Webmail.
administor can setting view/post/delete right.
- Secure Communication
Support SSL/TLS secure communication for SMTP, POP3, IMAP, LDAP, Admin.
It is also possible to send messages via a secured connection.
- Mail Signing
The manager maybe accept or reject the request when one user send mail to other domain or local domain.
- Mail Anti-Virus
Anti-Virus mail function includes: API plugin; supporting popular Anti-Virus engines
and setup of multiple Anti-Virus Engines list
- Initialize Wizard
Ease of use and setup, the new initialized wizard tool enables user setup in one minute.
- NT Domain Attestation
Mailbox users in the system can make conformity with account in NT system.
Attestation of received/sent mails may adopt NT domain attestation system to improve its security
and reduce the complexity of system maintenance.
- Users Management
This function allows administrators to create, delete or disable mail account, set quotas,
and configure user's outside send and receive rights. Support setting max mail size of one user,
Support multiple administrator and independence domain administrator.
- Mail Group
The Mail Group function enables administrators to set up mail groups as required
and the system will automatically send mails to each member in the mail groups.
Support everyone group. Supports external mail address.
- Mail Gateway
The Winmail Server can also be used as the LAN's gateway.
It will automatically receive mails from the appointed account in a remote server,
and send them to the local customers according to the setting rules.
Winmail Server supports two main ways of receiving remote mails:
POP3 receiving and ETRN loading.
- Remote Management
The remote management tools allow the administrator to manage the mail server in a remote trust center with SSL encipher.
- Filtration and Monitor
The system also supply the filtration and two-way monitor functions by ways of IP addresses,
domain names, mail's origin, texts of mail heads. and texts of mail body. It can block spam mails
and illegal content and information. support attachment filtering.
Support frequency control for SMTP/POP3/IMAP4. Support max connection control
- Scheduled Task
The administrator can schedule tasks to run in a given time or period £¨eg: Send mails to the remote server
and receive mails from the remote server).
- System Log
The system will record the running log, allowing the administrator to control all the information
while the email server is running.
- Backup & Restore
System values and mails backup and restore, you can set it to a automate job.
- COM object
Provides COM object, in support of ASP or PHP program development.
| RELATED SOFTWARE DOWNLOADS FOR WINMAIL SERVER |
- Mail Manager
It has a full-featured message editor and delivers your email fast and securely.
- Group Mail Manager Professional
is easy and affordable web-based email response, tracking and management software.
- Mail Inspector
small remote e-mail client. It can scan your mailboxes (POP3 and IMAP4) for new mail which will be displayed with sender, receiver, subject, date, size
- EF Mailbox Manager
is a management program for as many as desired POP3 Accounts.
- eMail Extractor for Mac and Windows
is a very powerful and reliable tool to recover your customers e-mail addresses from your mailbox or contact files.
- Mail Snoop Pro
is the ultimate, user friendly, anti-spam and email notification program.
- Public Folder Helpdesk for Outlook
helps your support team organize and efficiently work with support cases.
- POP3 Sweeper
email removal program that allows you to delete email messages directly from your email server
- Complete Mail Server
It is high-performance professional SMTP/POP3 server software.
- ServerRadar Professional
is a reliable and easy-to-use server monitoring software that monitors web servers availability and performance