HyperLens is a powerful and intuitive display enhancing tool which enables you to freely Zoom,
Rotate, Highlight, Sharpen, Enhance, Adjust, Filter and Capture your computer screen display and presentation!
You can zoom presentation with Arbitrary Rotation to effectively present every detail of your drawings/designs
to your audiences!
With a variety of advanced features such as color modes, color level adjustments, color channel splitting,
highly optimized magnifying and sharpening filters, color adjustments of brightness, contrast,
saturation and hue, HyperLens generates very clear and sharp display effects to suit your visual needs
in various situations. It can also greatly reduce screen glare with realistic anti-glare texture filters.
By increasing the color levels of all or specified separate color channels, HyperLens can dramatically improve
the visibility and clarity of dark or shaded graphic and video details. It enables you clearly viewing the hidden graphic
and video details that are hardly to be seen, such as underexposed pictures and video monitoring
in night light. And you can also sharpen the blurred display contents, increase the contrast or
brightness to improve the visibility of any dim screen display, for example, for the outdoor use
of laptop in the sunshine.
HyperLens enables you to impressively visualize and enhance every detail of your presentation display
for any audience during a meeting, training or education, simply by rolling the mouse wheel to magnify,
rotate or highlight any part of the video output of your PowerPoint presentation,
Flash movie or any type of presentations, such as programs, documents, web pages, graphics or photos, videos
or animations, designs or drawings, etc.
HyperLens is also an advanced screen magnifier for visually impaired and low-vision people,
with more unique features such as full-screen smooth magnification, rotation, sharpening enhancements,
color adjustments, text caret tracking, mouse cursor customizations, and click highlighting effects, etc.
But takes less CPU usage than other similar applications.
HyperLens effectively integrates flexibility, accessibility, efficiency and convenience.
It is a versatile and extremely easy-to-use computer display enhancing tool designed for all!
- Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7
- 128 MB RAM
|License:||Free to try, $289.00 to buy|
|Download Size:||5.27 MB|
Why Choose HyperLens?
Key Features of HyperLens:
- Unique, HyperLens inventively implements full-screen zooming/rotating effects, sharpening filters, anti-glare texture filters, full color adjustments and cursor customizations.
- Intuitive, HyperLens works transparently with the system, never interrupting or disturbing your normal operations in any way!
- Efficient, HyperLens can produce more real-time effects compositely, but costs least CPU usage as possible. The program smartly detects the changes of screen display, if there are no changes, it just takes zero CPU usage!
- Versatile, with HyperLens you can easily magnify and rotate a portion or the full of screen display, zoom presentation with arbitrary rotation to clearly present every detail of your CAD drawings/designs to your audiences. Besides the full display adjustments, it can even work as a perfect screen glare filter for you!
- Real-time and high-quality enhancements and adjustments of screen display
- Full-screen zooming, rotating, enhancing, adjusting and filtering effects
- Zoom level from 1x to 32x of screen magnification
- 4 color modes (True Color, Grayscale, Invert and Sepia)
- Color level adjustments of all or separate color channels
- Color channel splitting (Red, Green and Blue)
- Color adjustments of brightness, contrast, saturation and hue
- Highly optimized magnifying filters for smooth screen magnification
- Highly optimized sharpening filters (Sharpen and Edge Enhance)
- 12 realistic anti-glare texture filters
- Mouse cursor tracking and text caret tracking
- Mouse cursor customizations of size, color and opacity
- Realistic click highlighting effects
- Customizable lens shapes (Rectangle, Rounded Rectangle and Circle)
- Capability to view layered or transparent windows and objects
- Working with lens presets and presets editor
- Capabilities to preview and autosave screen capture
- Adjustable lens positioning (Fixed, Floating and Center Offsetting).
| RELATED SOFTWARE DOWNLOADS FOR HyperLens
- Q-Display for Mac
Q-Display is an application used to rapidly collate and present digital photos and movies
- Fading Images
Display multiple images in just one area of a page and add a very pleasing animation effect to your site.
is a powerful, easy to use desktop screen magnifier for Windows
- AKVIS Enhancer
It is image enhancement software for Mac and windows that improves detail in underexposed, overexposed and mid tone areas of a photo.
In order to utilize PT-PanoEnhancer, the files it uses have to first be created with the program Pure Tools Panorama Filemaker and output in PurePlayer Pro format (JAVA.).
- Presentation Assistant
A cute assistant when you give a presentation with a projector.
- Topaz Enhance for Windows
is a powerful After Effects and Final Cut Pro plug-in suite used for high-end video enhancement and quality improvement.
- Flash Zoomer Pro
enables to zoom an image and provides an navigator window.
- RemoteMedia Presenter Player
RemoteMedia Presenter Player is a screensaver and a display Screen software system.