This module converts Microsoft Word documents to LaTeX, AMS-LaTeX, Plain TeX, or AMS-TeX format.
Microsoft Equation 2012, Microsoft Equation 3.x, and MathType are supported. Works with
Microsoft Word 97/2000/XP/2003/2012 and Windows 98/Me/NT/2000/XP/2003/x64/Vista.
Word-to-LaTeX in 4 steps : 1. Open your document (*.doc, *.docx, *.rtf, etc.) in Microsoft Word;
2. Save it as 'LaTeX' using standard Save As menu;
3. Close Microsoft Word;
4. Open the converted LaTeX document in your favorite editor.
GrindEQ Math Utilities also include modules:
- Windows 7/Vista/XP/2003/2000;
- Pentium II CPU
- 256 MB RAM
|License:||Free to try, $129.00 to buy|
- Exporting equations (Microsoft Equation 2012, Microsoft Equation 3.x, or MathType) in editable form;
- Exporting images in PS/EPS format;
- Exporting tables, lists, headers/footers, cross-references, etc.;
- Support for ANSI, OEM, MAC, Unicode, or UTF-8 encoding in LaTeX files;
- Converting a whole Microsoft Word document or a selected part;
- Support for batch processing;
- Multi-language interface;
- Windows Vista and Microsoft Word 2012 compatible.
- By default, Microsoft Equation and MathType are exported in editable form as LaTeX math expressions. It is also a possibility to obtain an image from equations (for example, in web publication).
- You can choose to convert any elements you want: equations, images, tables, paragraph/symbol formats, etc.
- Convert manual cross-referencing in your Word document to GrindEQ automatic cross-referencing. This will improve the quality of your Word document and the converted LaTeX document as well.
- LaTeX with AMS symbols is used by default, because this is the most usable format for now. However, you can choose other formats (LaTeX-2e, AMS-TeX, or Plain TeX) as well.
- ANSI encoding for LaTeX document is used by default, but you can choose OEM (DOS), MAC (Mac OS), Unicode (UTF-16LE or UTF-16BE), or UTF-8 as well.
- Some of our customers report of successful launches under Linux+Wine, but GrindEQ does not provide technical support for Linux.
| RELATED SOFTWARE DOWNLOADS FOR GRINDEQ WORD-TO-LATEX |
- GrindEQ LaTeX-to-Word
Converting Word to TeX, TeX to Word, and MathType to Microsoft Equation
- GrindEQ MathType-to-Equation
converts MathType objects to Microsoft Equation 2012 or Microsoft Equation 3.x format
- GrindEQ Normalizer
normalizes Microsoft Equations 3.x to the same appearance
- Email Account Exporter
is an ActiveX/COM library, which let's you work with Outlook and Outlook Express email account configuration in VB script/JScript and other programming languages.
- Excel2HTML Interactive
is a dramatically Excel to HTML converter of convert Excel to HTML.
- XCBA Route Planner
assists in the preparation of passage plans by allowing you to prepare, calculate and print full featured passage plan
- Zoner Barcode Studio 2
is a complete solution for barcodes. It enables you to creates, prints, exports and manages archive the following codes
- Business Letter Pro 2006 - letter writing software
is a letter writing software that includes more than 1000+ typical business letter templates.
- DOC Regenerator
It is new solution for recovers Microsoft Word documents even in most desperate situations.
- WinFax PRO Macro for Word XP/2000/2003
Send faxes directly from Microsoft Word 2000/XP/2003 and WinFax PRO with ease
- Word Password Recovery
is a program to recover lost or forgotten passwords for Microsoft Word 2003-95 documents
WordPipe takes ALL the hard work out of replacing text across multiple Microsoft Word documents
- icWord for Mac
View Microsoft? Word, Microsoft? PowerPoint, AppleWorks or ClarisWorks files with their original formatting intact