Global Time Synchronizer
Global Time Synchronizer is a versatile time keeping tool that has many features
including the ability to modify the look of
your standard desktop clock, an easy-to-use, convenient interface that
uses skins to modify its appearance, and many other unique options.
Global Time Synchronizer is extremely accurate because it synchronizes itself
with the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) Atomic Clock servers.
- Windows 98/2000/XP/NT/ME/Vista
- Pentium II CPU
- 256 MB of RAM
|License:||Free to try, $14.95 to buy|
Magneto Global Time Synchronizer key features:
- Fully customizable clock appearance can be modified by a wide variety of skins.
- Can directly download additional skins from the Global Time Synchronizer home website.
- Can be used as a floating (can be moved anywhere on the screen) clock
or as a tray (replaces your current clock in the taskbar) clock.
- Can be made transparent to not interfere with your daily activities
- Displays calendar - Displays time in multiple time zones simultaneously and can keep track of time in different cities simultaneously as well.
- Displays upcoming alarms and allows you to schedule new ones
- Can be disabled or enabled at will - Displays time and date in multiple languages.
- Customizable date and time format, coloring schema and opacity level
- Can help you to keep track of your appointments with customizable alarms.
- Alarms can run any specified action on your PC at any specified time.
- Multiple sound formats supported (MP3, WAV, MIDI, and CD-Audio) for alarms.
- Synchronizes time with NIST atomic time servers.
- Can run in an automated mode where the user specifies the time intervals between synchronization
with the NIST servers or in a manual synchronize- when-you-want mode.
Date and Time display
- Supports SNTP (the Simple Network time protocol, RFC 1769)
- Time Protocol (RFC868)
- Proxy support: Socks4/Socks4A/Socks5
- Date and time format is chosen according to standards of specified geographic
region but can also be changed easily at will.
- Displays time in multiple time zones simultaneously and can keep track of time
in different cities simultaneously as well.
- Displays time in either local time or UTC/GMT.
| RELATED SOFTWARE DOWNLOADS FOR GLOBAL TIME SYNCHRONIZER |
most complete solution for keeping files up to date between your notebook and desktop or workstation and server
- Advanced Time Synchronizer
is a powerful and easy-to-use PC clock synchronizer working with time servers via the Internet, supporting three time synchronization protocols, proxy servers and having a lot of other useful features.
- SP Dialer
is an advanced 3 in 1 solution - Internet dialer, time synchronizer and proxy server
- Advanced Time Reports
is an intuitive time tracking & project management solution that will help you increase your billable hours by better managing all your projects, clients and working hours.
- Chameleon Clock
It is a digital desktop clock which provides an attractive and useful alternative for the Windows system tray.
- Desktop Atomic Clock
is a program to synchronize your computer clock with an atomic clock over the Internet.
- Chronos Clock
is a desktop clock capable of displaying multiple international clocks and timers.
- SP Time Sync Pro for Windows NT/2000/XP/2003
is a program with multilingual interface which lets you synchronize your computer's clock with any Internet atomic clock
- TitleBarClock Pro
Displays the Day Date Month Time Year freeDriveSpace and Megabytes of free physical memory on the right side of the title bar in any main window
- ZoneTick World Time Zone Clock
displays the times for any amount of different time zones in place of the normal Windows clock